Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Aye Lass...

Th' evenin's shapin' up well enough......

::smiles warmly::

William.... 'ow d'they do tha' call?

Ye knows... tha' trillin' thing?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great photo, Duchess.

(Ciaran raises his glass)

Ah, tis been awhile since there be dancin' of any kind in the TK. Perfect way to kick the weekend off, mates. (claps hands to give the dancers a beat)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

William, mate, I rarely ever smoke, but am in the mood tonight. Might ye have a fine thin cigar available?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Aye......

Effort.. n' Tallent....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

(While most pyrates be spendin' the day down at the docks or on their ships, Ciaran walks into the Tsunami Kate, sits down at a table. The place seems deathly quiet, so he makes himself a drink returns to his seat, pulls out a deck of playing cards and begins playing Solitaire.)

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(While most pyrates be spendin' the day down at the docks or on their ships, Ciaran walks into the Tsunami Kate, sits down at a table. The place seems deathly quiet, so he makes himself a drink returns to his seat, pulls out a deck of playing cards and begins playing Solitaire.)

Solitaire, eh?

Deal me in.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Deal me in.

(Ciaran did not hear William enter and flips cards all over the table and floor)

Shiver me timbers! Oh, arrr, greetin's Captain. How be ye tonight?

Join me in a drink, good Sir.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

This place needs a fiddler and about thirty more people.

Aye, indeed, Sir. The entire Pub has been remarkably quiet this Sunday. I've been wanderin' around here most all day and find it to be about as empty as I can remember. I trust that means our mates are out and about havin' a good day in the sunshine, a respite from their busy lives.

(Ciaran downs his beer.) I'll enjoy another Molson Canadian, Sir.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Aye.

I can play the flute! William, lad, hows about something healthy this day tas help me recover from a weekend of fun and frolic. :lol:

Help you recover?

It serves you right for not taking me along. Everyone goes to faires without me.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Being able to roam the streets and shops of town without ever taking back the steps needed to arrange departure from the Dog. Goodly, the Monsignor finds a need to feed and he's thinkin only about his most favorite, steak, eggs, hash browns smothered in gravy and a side of tomatoes and cottage cheese. God save the Queen. Ergh King, Ergh god bless this fine establishment! That's it! Huzzah!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye.

I can play the flute! William, lad, hows about something healthy this day tas help me recover from a weekend of fun and frolic. :lol:

Help you recover?

It serves you right for not taking me along. Everyone goes to faires without me.

Frolic - from the moment I got there! Flew 2500 miles ta spend the weekend with Diego and twasn't 10 minutes togethers that we was down to our bare :lol: (oops -enough details) just thank ye for the nourishment - let me play ye a song on this here flute...

Flew 2500 miles ta spend the weekend with Diego and twasn't 10 minutes togethers that we was down to our bare  (oops -enough details

Oh, do share more, my dear!

Monsignor! (Ciaran fakes a look of surprise) :lol:

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Be ye okay, William?

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp