Or... I could turn into a Mamuch....

Tha's a Serbian word, so ye canna translate it inta frog-speak.... :lol:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh...We shall always have Paris....France that is. I do believe everyone has had the Hilton variety...Jesus, Mary and Patrick preserve us... :lol::lol:

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

:lol: Something to that nature...There are variations. :lol::lol: What were you trying to say, dear William?

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

:lol: Something to that nature...There are variations. :lol::lol: What were you trying to say, dear William?

I am almost embarassed to say at this point, for it will only prove how far I am from any grasp of the language.

I was trying to say, "She is having you on.", or words to that effect. Aye.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

She is having you on....

Hmmmmmmm..........

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

:lol::lol::lol:

Ahem.... :lol:

William, I believe that this would do....

Se moquer de qn. :lol:

And a fine artist you are from what I have had the pleasure of viewing, my dear. By the bye..."Se moquer de qn" basicly translates to "Poking fun at another." :lol:

Basically translates, eh..?

Hmmm....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Heavenly father do bless these maties o mine!  and bring on the steak and eggs!

Aye, Monsigner. Steak and eggs with a healthy portion of oranges and potatoes.

picEyeOpenerSteakNEggs.jpg

Breakfast was the best Sir William. Grammercy!

Most kind. I shall pass your compliments on to the staff.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Basically translates, eh..?

Hmmm....

I could literally translate, "she's having You on" :lol::lol:

Really now?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

;) Why of course...Being that was what William intended originally. :lol:

Right......

"She's having you on.."

On what?

:lol:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Bless you, William!! I have always had a certain fondness for quiche, a double share, please sir...

An' ye said ye couldna' speak French. I'll be 'avin' a piece o' tha' quiche, an' a big tankard o' coffee wi' Kahlua fer me afternoon snack.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...