Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciaran why is it that you have not come down to the docks and seen what this Watch Dog is all about. You of all posting pirates I thought you would have been one of the first to offer yer pirates skills to our race built galleon we call home, freedom and the sea. We're lookin for a few good men! What say ye?

(Ciaran scratches his noggin)

Diego, I be not quite sure what the Watch Dog is. Where do I find postings about it? I've seen reference to it here but not a posting called Watch Dog, unless I jes missed it when searchin'.

(grabs another handful of cookies and some Irish Cream. Sits down with Mercenary)

Hello my dear. How are ye feelin? What movies were ye watching in yer room?

Care for an oatmeal cookie? Tis all I can find.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Allo all! *reemerges from her room, where she's been milling about watching movies*

A bit peckish, what's on today? :unsure:

And how is everyone?

Well...I cannot speak for everyone, but I am fine. I am doing quite well, and more so, now that I see you are up and about.

Please try the lobster. It is very good tonight.

EN6-%20Lobster%20Tail.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Good morning, William! An espresso, if you will...On second thought, make it a double. *yawn*

Miss Rummy, you are well after your trek. Pleasure to see you.

Salut', Capitaine Ciaran! Comment allez-vous? * Smiles warmly with a nod*

Ahhh...Miss Mercenary, it is good to see you back with us! I trust your procedure went well and that the prognosis is good?

*Takes a seat near the 'wale and watches the sun rise over the water*

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

The WATCH DOG is in the Pirate Crews - Pyrates of the West Coast, Chipping Under Oakwood.  Join us!

Arr, Rummy and Diego. I read many of the posts today and I thank ye fer the invitation to join such a fine crew. Alas, tis more involved than I would want to be. I kinda jes like bouncing around here in the Pub. But, I sincerely thank ye for the invite. A toast to the Watch Dog! (raises glass)

Bonsoir Tempest. Moi? Ca vas, ca vas. Et toi, madame? J'espere tu es magnifique.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Ohhh...

William... yer mean, just mean....

Tha' looks.... dare I say? Devine........

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Ack.......

three ye say?

Hmmm... th' devil... aye, yer wee picture o'er ta port looks it.... :lol:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

As if ye had ta aske?

Red devil....

Ya' Ya' I agree...

by th' by... do them official tankards as ye have there, does they say "choose yer poison" on 'em?

Or just 'ave th' pub logo?

I'll take one o' them... full o' French Vanilla, iffn' ye please...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Mornin' all.

Aye, cake fer breakfast suits me jes fine. A big slice please William and a tall glass of milk (with a hint of Kahlua).

Reports of yet another new hurricane out in the waters. I swear, it's one after another. This one be in the Bahamas and is expected to jes mosey around off the Southeast and Bermuda for awhile. I'll be keepin' The Cabin Buoy docked here fer awhile.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Bonsoir Tempest. Moi? Ca vas, ca vas. Et toi, madame? J'espere tu es magnifique.

Et moi? Je sentir bien, mais je avoir envie de dormir. *yawn* Merci, Capitaine. Tu mal au dos...bien mieux?

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Et moi? Je sentir bien, mais je avoir envie de dormir. *yawn* Merci, Capitaine. Tu mal au dos...bien mieux?

Bonjour Tempest. Tu dois dormir? Tu es une 'night owl'. Ah, mon dos est mieux, un peu. Tis a slow process, as I have 3 bad disks which flare up once in awhile, as they are now doing. Merci pour ta prevenance!

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

William, puis j'ai deux cafes avec Kahlua, sil tu plait mon ami? Merci.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

OH Goode Gods............

I ha'n't heard so much frenchy speak since I's off Kee-bur-on Bay....

Bloody Frogs... :lol::lol::lol:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Bonjour Tempest. Tu dois dormir? Tu es une 'night owl'. Ah, mon dos est mieux, un peu. Tis a slow process, as I have 3 bad disks which flare up once in awhile, as they are now doing. Merci pour ta prevenance!

Ahhh...De rien, mon ami. Je comprends...peu a' peu. "Nuit Hibou"? :lol::lol: Non... :lol::lol: I simply awoke too early this morn. Une cafe et Kahlua! Magnifique! Merci beaucoup, Capitaine! Je accepter avec plasir!

*Glances to Dorian*

Grenouille? Vachement? Ou? ;):lol:

Oh fer th' love of.....

Keep it up an' I'll be yer Bet Noir....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

*winks* :lol::lol:

They are above you? They trod upon you? (They rub you the wrong way?)