Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Good Sunday mornin' mates. (wiping sweat from brow) Oooeee, gonna be a scorcher out thar today.

Aarr, the Sunday lunch looks divine. Shrimp and vegetables will do me fine, plus a big piece of each dessert!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(William dishes up a sample of each on a large platter for Tempest and sets aside a generous slice of cake for Kendra)

Now, what would like to drink?

*Considers*

With the array of flavors presented...Sherry will do for the time being. I will send for the bottle of Calvados I promised you when the occassion you deem fit arises. Thank you, William...

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Thank you, sir. As always, you are a fountain of kindness...

*Takes a sip and smiles with approval*

Tell me, my dear...You had made some mention of a favor for a later date. Pray, what is it that you are in need of?....Or should I leave that to rest until it can be discussed on ship?

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

I see...When the time arises, consider it done. I shall do all in my power to acomodate the need.

*Samples from the plate*

Oh my...Yes...This truly must be a sin unwritten....

(William dishes up a sample of each on a large platter for Tempest and sets aside a generous slice of cake for Kendra)

Now, what would like to drink?

Thank you William, *brings the left over of the drink she had* *takes her plate and digs in* This is really excellent!!

MMMMMMMMMMMM *Enjoys every mouthful* This was just what I needed

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

good den william, tempest, ciaran, kendra! oh, everything looks too good and the aromas are intoxicating. could i trouble you to fix up a sampler platter? **takes seat by ciaran* and a nice rose' would compliment this for me, ifin you please. <_<

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

**takes seat by ciaran*

How delightful to see you. How goes yer weekend, m'Lady?

Mine be okay. Am on codeine fer me back troubles and not much improvement be occuring. Might ye have any secret remedy in yer bag?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

well, bella donna says that eye of newt is the cure for everything. i'd much rather have codeine than have to take vicodin again. that stuff gave me weird dreams. i sure hope your back is feelingbetter soon, mine is taking a lot time to heal from the fractures. another round abd some dessert william, please.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

(spying the cake, Ciaran's eyes glaze over, drool starts pouring from his mouth, and he wobbles from side to side)

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(spying the cake, Ciaran's eyes glaze over, drool starts pouring from his mouth, and he wobbles from side to side)

Steady on there, Mister Ciaran.

Fetch this Captain a chair and be quick about it! The man has lost his sea legs at the sight of decadent vittles.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Felicitations to you, William! And I do say...that meal is fit for a king! A portion of it, if you will.

(wiping chocolate icing from his face)

Congratulations Scourge William!

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Knock knock? As we enter into a fairley dark lit dining room and the lights ahind the bar be off? Is sir William about? (cups me hands to through me voice in a generals direction of the kitchen doors) Sir William! (Sir William I say!) Three for tea and crumpets!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Grammercy, Tis a bright and shining day when ye can take a walk about and get yer needs fulfilled nye ta every time ye ask. Ye be a certain blessing to us all Sir William indeed! Must bustle thar be a number of mates showin up at the "Dog". Would ye join me upon me trip back to the docks?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(busy running errands and working down at his ship, Ciaran runs in briefly for some cookies)

William, might I have some oatmeal raisin cookies to go? Jes throw em in a sack and I'll pay ye later. 'bout famished, I be!

Oh, hello, Diego! I trust that yer time away was bountiful fer ye. Any good raiding?

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(busy running errands and working down at his ship, Ciaran runs in briefly for some cookies)

William, might I have some oatmeal raisin cookies to go? Jes throw em in a sack and I'll pay ye later. 'bout famished, I be!

Oh, hello, Diego! I trust that yer time away was bountiful fer ye. Any good raiding?

Ciaran why is it that you have not come down to the docks and seen what this Watch Dog is all about. You of all posting pirates I thought you would have been one of the first to offer yer pirates skills to our race built galleon we call home, freedom and the sea. We're lookin for a few good men! What say ye? Sir william a couplke of Guinnesses for us won't ye?