Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Mercenary, you can have whatever your heart desires, and if we don't have it, I'll run full sprint to the market to fetch it! Damn, but it is good to see you on your way to recovery. Far too many of my mates have succumbed to accidents, surgeries and maladies of late. Aye. Too many injuries!

Now, let's find you the biggest glass of lemonade that I have.

MaryMacs-LemonAde.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:: wanders from one o' the back cabin spaces, yawning ::

Mornin' all...

William... does I smell hot cocoa?

Grits? Mmmm....

A bowl wi' cinamon n' brown sugar... buttered ta th' gils!

Merc. Wench! Yer lookin' well! Glad ta 'ave ye back.... :D

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Actually Will - can I change me order?

I could murder some well made crepes right about now! Buttered and with powdered sugar. Mmmm . . .

And did I hear tell the Diego is off vacationing right now?

There you go, lass.

Pile%20of%20crepes%20ready%20to%20became%20crepe%20suzette.jpg

And, aye. Diego is off vacationing. Which reminds me...I've been made the Master-at-Arms aboard the Watch Dog. Master Lasseter is in charge of the refitting of the ship as we speak and we are in dire need of more marines, deckhands, sailors and the like. You should join up following your recovery.

Aye,

Merc. Wench, William speaks truly.... We has a fine ship tha' would be all th' more bright wi' ye as a member o' th' crew.....

Seein' as ye be in a state o' recovery... We has a 'Look out' position open... an' when yer up ta snuf, ye can join th' gun crew!

I'll not be droppin' th' king's coin inta yer drink an' shanghai'in' ye inta it..... ye must come o' yer own accord...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

::raises eyebrows::

Well, iffn' ye do... I's sure we c'n oblige ye... :D

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Well, we can deliver you to the ship hogtied, shackled or bagged up and in the belly of a spent watercask. We can send you in a caged cart or on foot and under arms. We could also have you drugged or drunk and slung unceremoniously over one shoulder.

Aye, wot William said... 'ave yer pick.... :D

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

:D good den mates! the wellington looks good - haven't had that in ----oh about-----13 years! keep up our calcium siren - william - have you a huge bowl of ice cream for siren for dessert? merc - i wouldn't let anyone straighten yor room while you were gone. cairan - i feel for you love...my back can't get much worse - have to stop falling on it from heights.

william - what say a banquet tonight for the return of mercenary? think you can handle it? ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Since when do Pyrates need a key to a wine hold? Before ye go I'll be havin' some o' that Wellington an' a right large glass o' yer best burgundy wine.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Since when do Pyrates need a key to a wine hold? Before ye go I'll be havin' some o' that Wellington an' a right large glass o' yer best burgundy wine.

They need a key when they don't want me angry for shooting off the lock.

(shakes head)

483.jpg

and a side of beef wellington.

sif39780.jpg