Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol: I love provolone and baby swiss. And smoked cheddar..And american and Asiago cheese...Did I mention I was American-Italian with French Scots on the side..lOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

No wonder we get along so well..*more cheese?* Im just curious William Wot is it Irish lasses have that Mutts like meself don't? *wicked grins* Could you clear up this misunderstanding I seem to be havin?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

:: swaggers in, sits at the bar, pulls a long stemmed pipe from his hat, a small leather pouch from his pocket, fills pipe with tobacco from pouch, lights pipe from a candle on the bar...::

Evenin' .....

Wot be th' fare this eve?

I've a not so wee wait on some tools ta be repaired...

Give us a Guiness ta start...

Thankee.......

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Evenin' to ye, William. I'll have some Bailey's on the rocks, please. Kinda beat today. How be ye?

Any word around the port of how Mercenary be doing? Am I correct that she was gonna have surgery recently?

And fer that matter, have ye seen Diego lately? The Pub and Port seem a bit deserted this week.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Evenin' to ye, William. I'll have some Bailey's on the rocks, please. Kinda beat today. How be ye?

Any word around the port of how Mercenary be doing? Am I correct that she was gonna have surgery recently?

And fer that matter, have ye seen Diego lately? The Pub and Port seem a bit deserted this week.

One Bailey's for Captain Ciaran.

17771_bottle.jpg

(pulls up a chair)

Mercenary went in for a major bit of surgery. And when I say major, I mean the doctor starts talking percentages. Still, it is a relatively common surgery, but I'll leave it to her to talk about the particulars when she gets back, because I for one believe that she'll be fine. She has spirit that one does. Aye.

As for Diego, he is on vacation at two ren faires in California and is due back later in the month.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Join me in a drink if ye care, Sir.

I appreciate that update, William. I sure hope Mercenary recovers, especially cause she is so young and has just graduated. You know, her whole life ahead of her kinda deal.

Well, how be little Liam?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

To Mercenary! May her life be a long one and so full of health as to wipe clean the memory of this one stumbling stone in her path.

Aye.

And the little lad is a happy and pleasant baby. He makes others jealous. I'm told by parents who have known terror children that he is too good for a baby.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

(clink)

Aye, to Mercenary!

(raises glass)

And to good little babies!

I have two female friends with newborns and these babies be keepin' the mammas up all night!

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

merc's hoping to be recovered enough to make it to opening weekend of our faire. i've got my fingers and stuff crossed for her. she has to get her parf cd's from me, so i'm sure she'll be up and around soon enough. her sister's on cast there.

to mercenary, liam and anyone else we can drink to!! :rolleyes:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Good mornin' William!

I trust ye slept well. I am off to the doctor to get some relief fer me back troubles. Three bad disks I have....from a pirate battle a few years ago. Been giv'n me a hell of a time over the past month.

Anyway, havin' a hankerin' this mornin' fer some grits. Might there be any available, with lots of butter, Sir? And a tall glass of orange juice, too.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp