Tsunami Kate

William Brand

*gulp, gulp, gulp*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

Thankee, thankee verily much William....

Might I 'ave another? Wi'a drambuie ta foller it?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Ciaran keeps stretching his neck and back)

Blimey. Me body is out of whack. Be there anyone here what can realign me back? Be there a doctor in the house?

(under breath) Must've been because I had me head stuck in the cake all night, dadblastit!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

C'est magnifique, William!

J'aime la cuisine de Quebec. Je voudrais des toutiere, s'il te plait.

As-tu des poutine?

Je voudrais une piece de la tarte, aussi. Et un verre de la vin rouge. Merci mon ami.

(William, I don't know if you speak French. If not, the translation of my posting is:

That's magnificent, William!

I love the cuisine of Quebec. I would like some meat pie, if you please.

Have you some poutine? (fries-gravy-cheese concoction from Quebec)

I would like a piece of the pie, also. And a glass of red wine.

Thank you my friend.)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

christmas log in june? hmmm. looks like a 'blue willow' plate under the pork meat balls.

some of that roast pork would suit me just fine. have any sugar snaps peas and roast potatoes to go with it? a glass of wine would be good too. chardonnay?

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

why, thank-you, sir william! you always seem to have just what we need to sustain ourselves! :lol:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

(wiping mouth on sleeve)

William, cela repas ete delicieux! Tout ete parfait! Il moi a porte a la ville de Quebec! Merci beaucoup.

Another glass of wine for Lady Snow and me, please Sir.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

such pleasant dinner company! yes, anoither glass, please! :lol:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

(wiping mouth on sleeve)

William, cela repas ete delicieux! Tout ete parfait! Il moi a porte a la ville de Quebec! Merci beaucoup.

Another glass of wine for Lady Snow and me, please Sir.

Don't mention it. And don't mention my atrocious butchery of the French language.

Je laisserai la bouteille.

chard96_select.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

And don't mention my atrocious butchery of the French language.

Je laisserai la bouteille.

Arr, ye speak the language fine, mate!

Tis a shame, though, that Dorian is not here to enjoy everything French. :angry:

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*Outside Tsunami Kates the rain slowly drissols and the wind pulls at the door just enough to let a soft knock filter through the noisy place. The pyrate closest to the door starts to take another gulp of ale, when he hears a sqeak of a small wagonwheel and a heavy wheels on tember bumping noise. It grows ever closer as the pyrate puts his drink down and slowly reaches for a weapon. The wagon stops outside the door and i quickly opens. The pyrate soon relaxes when Captain Daggaz steps through the door.* :lol:

"Greetings Sir William! I'm back from the "South of the Boarder Raids" and I've brought yee back some plunder!"

*He turns and pulls a wheeled cart with a large keg in it in.*

"I brought low a Frenchy filled with this!"

*The keg says new Captain Morgan's BlackTattoo*

"This is the best Jamacan Rum I've had in a time, Lad. :lol: I gives it to yee ta sample me new ware. Me ship is full.

:lol: and so's aye!"

Life is only for the one that is not afraid to die.

*Outside Tsunami Kates the rain slowly drissols and the wind pulls at the door just enough to let a soft knock filter through the noisy place. The pyrate closest to the door starts to take another gulp of ale, when he hears a sqeak of a small wagonwheel and a heavy wheels on tember bumping noise. It grows ever closer as the pyrate puts his drink down and slowly reaches for a weapon. The wagon stops outside the door and i quickly opens. The pyrate soon relaxes when Captain Daggaz steps through the door.* :lol:

"Greetings Sir William! I'm back from the "South of the Boarder Raids" and I've brought yee back some plunder!"

*He turns and pulls a wheeled cart with a large keg in it in.*

"I brought low a Frenchy filled with this!"

*The keg says new Captain Morgan's BlackTattoo*

"This is the best Jamacan Rum I've had in a time, Lad. :lol: I gives it to yee ta sample me new ware. Me ship is full.

:lol: and so's aye!"

Most kind. Most kind, indeed. We'll set it aside and have a night of drink and dancing very soon. Aye.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

( A word to the Wise...I purchased a bottle of Tattoo this past week. It does not taste as harmless as it smells. :lol: A straight shot will light your fires. I firmly suggest a little something with it to smooth the burn...Too close to Gin for my like.) :lol:

Good morning, dear William! A strong cup of java to go, if you please. I shall return shortly.

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

:: Ambles in, drops seabag on th' floor and drops into a chair ::

Well, mornin' ta ye William... Mayhaps ye 'ave some Irish Breakfast Tea?

Scones n' jam wi' tha' iffn' ye please...

Ohhhhh... I do hate monday mornin's... 'specailly a'ter a busy workin' weekend...

Mebee a gil o' singlemalt in me tea is in order.... ah m' back....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

**Slinking back in, places the remnants of the former "to go cup" on the bar and looks sheepishly at William**

They just do not make pottery as they used to.

**Takes a dubloon out of coat pocket and lays it next to the shards as a peace offering**

Sorry, my dear.

**Glances to Dorian and his claims of back anguish**

Pity, my delectible Tar...That seems to put you out of commision...**sniff**

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.