Tsunami Kate

William Brand

*Daggaz finishes his drink :huh: and grabs a large trunk and heaves it to a shoulder. :huh: And walks over to Sir William.*

Yelling over the music and dancing,

:huh: "I wanted to pay me tab as I'm shippe'n out for the weekend. Eres me gold. Now I've gotta go finish packi'n the trunks on The Esmerelda."

*He turns to leave and sees Merc.Wench. :huh: He then heaves down the heavy trunk and throws out an arm saying,*

"Well, a Cap'n would be ashamed to leave without a single jig with a fine las and good song!" :huh:

Best of luck to you on your relocation. May the Seas be calm and the troubles few. Come back to us when you are done with life's trivialities...We will all be here.

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thinks I 'ave spirits aplenty...

An' ye wish ta taste me spirits, do ye?

Would tha' be a sweet taste ar'ter th' hunt, then?

::raises one eyebrow::

Now that is an interesting proposition...It is the thrill of the hunt that leaves the victory that much more sweet. **mischievous glint of eye**Tell me...Do you prefer being the hunter or the hunted? **A raise of brow in return**

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Indeed....

Wot be me preference... I s'pose it depends on wot's at stake...

I think we shall :: cocks head at the sounding o' th' bells ::

Oh Bloody.... My apologies Mum, I must be off...

a continueance later per'aps?

:: with a bow he dofs his hat and jauntily makes for the doors ::

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Duty calls, I hear...And yes, a continuence would be well waited for. Do mind yourself...In this heat the tar has a tendency to become liquified and the mast and yardarms can become rather dangerous. Until our next merry meeting then...

**Watches Dorian's departure with a sigh and orders another bottle of cognac**

I see the place runs itself in my absence.

Tonight's specials are...

A fine Lobster Bisque served with hot bread.

LBIS.jpg

Bacon wrapped scallops.

SCBK.jpg

and a nice clam chowder.

CHOW.jpg

A toast!

To my first entire year here at the Pub. May there be a half dozen more at the very least! Aye.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

:rolleyes: "Ahy, with many more years fer eating'in drink'in" *lifts mug and pounds on table "Three cheers fer William"**sits back down* "Now I can only stay fer dinner then I'm off, wont be the last time yer'all see me, you can count on that"

Bonjour Tempest! Merci beaucoup pour la boisson.

William, a hearty congratulations on yer first anniversary here at the Pub. :rolleyes:

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(Ciaran scoops off the nuts and puts 'em in his mouth)

Mmmm, here Christine, ye eat the cake and I'll eat the nuts.

Well, I do want a bit of that chocolate, too!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(Captain Ciaran awakens this friday morning with his face resting in the half-eaten chocolate cake. He licks his lips and wipes his face.)

Mornin'. Hmmm, no one around. Well good that no one saw me wallowing in the cake.

(clears throat)

Yo ho! William, me mate. How about some powerful coffee this mornin.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*walks to the door yawning and streching* "I be takin off, thanks fer the drinks, jokes, dances, and good times. I'll be back when the time is right" *Grabs a bit of bread and some OJ and walks out the door, stops just outside, looking up at the bright sky, takes a breath of the refreshing morning air as the sun beats down on his face* "Looks like it's going to be a fine day, a fine day indead" *Starts to walk again*

Bonjour Tempest! Merci beaucoup pour la boisson.

Avec plaisir, Capitaine!!

Congratulations to you, William!! And I see there is a bit of cake left over...All over Ciaran, that is. :lol:

A strong Cappuccino to go, if you please. I have duties to tend to and a launch waiting at the docks. Many thanks to you, my dear. I shall return for a late lunch, if schedule goes as planned. Until then...

:: slowly strolls in, already weary from th' days exertions...::

WHy is it thays always talkin' frenchy when I's comin' in 'ere?

Somethin' 'bout givin' mercy ta Boucoup an' some poor bison...

Mebee thays gonna 'ave a roasted bison? Mmmm...

William, Izzat wot ye gots fer midday vittles?

Well, give us a nice cold refreshin'.... somethin' ta drink.. 'r jest throw a friggin 'uge bucket o' cool water o'er me 'ead.... Bloody hot wi' no breeze...

*whew*

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Congratulations to ye matey as you are one of the very best this pub will and ever see! God bless you. Damn sorry I missed yer dinner last night (any leftovers) sure lookes wondrous! I hates bacon wrapped scallops! NOT! lobster bisque one o me faves it is. anyways I sees yer alos turned the corner here with the Kate and gone past a hundred pages as well. Yer a fine and upstanding man and me hopes be yer life is blessed, as blessed as ours is by knowin ya! Huzzah Oh! 'Ows abouts a Guinness (you know whilst I be here and all)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

:: slowly strolls in, already weary from th' days exertions...::

WHy is it thays always talkin' frenchy when I's comin' in 'ere?

Somethin' 'bout givin' mercy ta Boucoup an' some poor bison...

Mebee thays gonna 'ave a roasted bison? Mmmm...

William, Izzat wot ye gots fer midday vittles?

Well, give us a nice cold refreshin'.... somethin' ta drink.. 'r jest throw a friggin 'uge bucket o' cool water o'er me 'ead.... Bloody hot wi' no breeze...

*whew*

The Frenchy is spoken when you are in earshot...for the humour of your translation skills, of course.

William...a smallish snag in schedule has ocured. Be so kind as to give Mister Lasseter something to sate his thirst and a fill of Killian's Red for myself.

Thank you kindly, William. Although Killian's is now brewed by Coors, (BLAHH), it is by the original Irish standards of its beginnings.