A'right Lass,

Ferget th' double then.... :slightly evil grin:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Daggaz slops in sees the mop in the MercenaryWench's hands and steps back out. He shakes of like a dog, pours out his boots, and tips the water from his hat. He then walks bake in.*

B) Well, i can'na call me self a pyrate if'n I can'na take a bit of a squal.

*He plops down next to Diego with a squish.*

Where yee been lad? Yee missed the hooplah.

Sir William, I'll have some mellon with the ham -plate yee mentioned.

And a staut if'n ye please. B)

Life is only for the one that is not afraid to die.

*takes a break from shovling ham and potatoes into gob* So, I need some fashion advice. I'm going to this Celtic Fling this weekend, and I canna decide what to wear! Any suggestions? *scarfs some more ham, nd nearly goes cross eyed in gastronomical delight* My compliments to the chef, by the by, Will. B)

I'm in the mood for some brandy - got any lying around?

(Ciaran opens the door to the Tsunami, jes a wee bit, expecting a blast of water to hit him, but instead sees that all is quiet, so enters.)

Afternoon, William, Mercenary, Dorien, Diego, DaggezEber. (sees the mellon) Yo ho ho! Watermellon! A most perfect choice after this er, um, soggy weekend. I'll have a slice, please, William.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Servings all around, and if you don't mind sharing a table, I'll leave the platters out.

Who ordered the stout?

stout-glass3.jpg

Aye aye Sir William I be needin me another this facts of life retoric be flowin out a me causin ways to much thirst. (that is Guinness isn't it?)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

*between slurps of melon and gulps of stuat...*

Well MW yee know some celts wore Tartons and some just the wode. I prefer the last one. I've seen lassy celts at FoolsWar wear a full dress that left one breast to the air with woding on it. It is up yee own modisty I be guess'n. What did they wear in that last Aurther movie?

Life is only for the one that is not afraid to die.

hmm . . . if I were to wear the get up Keira Knightly did . . . well, at least I wouldn't look as flat as a twelve year old boy.

I really was thinking along the lines more of a pair of khaki capris and a green plaid tank for saturday, and my dance skort and a white cami top for sunday. But I'm all about the woad!

Aye aye Sir William I be needin me another this facts of life retoric be flowin out a me causin ways to much thirst. (that is Guinness isn't it?)

put this one on my tab, William. Is this the rhetoric ye've been given me down in the single's bar? *looks sheepish and sips kindly supplied brandy* <_<

Yar lass I rememebrs me youth and "I heard no one older then me own friends" and ifin It could be done that the innevetable hurts that follow every chance taken on love could never be felt by (through some sort of intraveneously giving the cure to) all high school graduates I'd donate money fer the research. but till the cure is found I only have experiences to share. You be the judge. Adn grammercy Sir William back thet one up will ya?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Awww, Diego <_< . . . don't worry such abou me! Don't you know - I'm an angst-ridden teenager - we're supposed to thrive on pain! <_<

I do apprechiate the advice though. It's just that I'm in a really interesting situation that sorta breaks all the moulds.

But maybe I'll find me some dishy Celt at Fling this weekend to distract me (can we say "avoidance?" :lol: )

Awww, Diego <_< . . . don't worry such abou me! Don't you know - I'm an angst-ridden teenager - we're supposed to thrive on pain! <_<

I do apprechiate the advice though. It's just that I'm in a really interesting situation that sorta breaks all the moulds.

But maybe I'll find me some dishy Celt at Fling this weekend to distract me (can we say "avoidance?" :lol: )

I'm done, I just put on yer shoes and ye need not any more a me!

Good day all.

Mr. William, I'll be down at the docks all night werkin' on me vessel. Sandin' and paintin the frame am I.

Gimme a large plate of yer finest roast beef, two pints of Mackeson, and a shot of Jameson.

I'll be takin' a plate with me as well.

Don't feel much like werkin' tonight.

<_<

Maybe a mug o' Black seal and Ginger beer 'll make the eve pass . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

hmm . . . if I were to wear the get up Keira Knightly did . . . well, at least I wouldn't look as flat as a twelve year old boy.

Aye Lassey,

Since I missed th' wet chemise contest...

"ow would ye look? <_<

Did I says tha' out loud? <_<

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

:lol: hey guys (well, and girl too, if we be pc) how goes it?

sir william - your luncheon looks just great! and would ye have some mead handy? getting ready for celtic fling. and some really fun times in the shire of mt.hope this weekend! just got to get the cd's copied for you merc! drink up all, this round's on me!

;););););););)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

(sitting in the middle of the bar, Ciaran has had drinks given to him everytime some pirate has hollered, "more drinks!". Wobbling back and forth now, he says....)

Blimey, I b'lieve someone done spiked me watermellon with rum!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

**pulling out a chair at the table** hey, ciaran - sit down before you fall down! sir william - you didn't tell me the watermelon was plugged! i'll have a slice of that! :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

*stumbles into the kate after just waking up and not getting any mail* Any breaki around? Or is it lunch time? Either way - i need food!

*looks around wearyily* Ello all! *waves*

Well, Dorian, I'd tell ye how I'd look, but I don't know if ye can handle it! :(

Thanks Snow - are you getting totally phsyced for Fling? I know I'm going nuts waiting for saturday and sunday to come!