Tsunami Kate

William Brand

:lol: gee ciaran - didn't know you were entering the wet chemise contest! ****hey everyone - new entry*****

skloooooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's this place about?

(with water running down his face and goatee, therein drenching his shirt, Ciaran says to Enigma...)

Well, matey, normally the Tsunami Kate be the best place in the Pub to get food, but right now rumour has it that Mercenary Wench be inside with a big water hose. Enter at yer own risk!

(turning to Lady Snow)

Gotta towel m'Lady?

:lol:

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*looking alot like a wet cat, a red bearded pyrate pours out a hat-full of water and glances up saying,* :lol:

Blasted hell-cat! I was not due for me weekly bath yet. Arr Ciaran is right this be a good place to me fellow hungry sailers.

Life is only for the one that is not afraid to die.

[

(turning to Lady Snow)

Gotta towel m'Lady?

:lol:

here ye go, cairan. merc sure is fiesty today. maybe if we can take a table over in that corner there, we'll be safe. btw - cap'n tito has a bbq going over at teh hot tub. i be knowin he gots steaks since i dropped them off the other day! let's go check it out! :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

(noticing that MW has put the water hose down on the counter, Ciaran and Lady Snow make a mad dash for the door!)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*Daggaz raises his hands in defeat saying ;)

"Aye lass I giv's please belay your dasterdly attack on this poor withered soul."

*While talking he steps toward the impish TortugaWench. He says,*

"I be again soaked to me very gills. I have the need of a towel."

He reaches for William's bar towel and suddenly throws it over TortugaWench! ;) He then throws her over the shoulder and runs for the dock. She pulls the towel away just in time to see him jump off with her into the water.SPLASH!

Life is only for the one that is not afraid to die.

<<looking in as the early morning dew is still lighting on the counter. I stop and notice all of the windows are shut. There's an inch of water on the floor, but no pipes are burst.

Writing on the specials blackboard:>>

"Morning Sir William.

Just picked up a basket of fresh mangoes. Thinkin' ye might like some for specials and all.

Gotta run today. I'll have one of me mates check on the pipes for ya 'ere.

Looks like ya got a leaker.

<<notices squirt guns and damp fire hose>>

"Ahhhh. Nevermind, I see the kids are out of school again.

I'm jus' grabbin' a cup of Gold Coast Coffee. I'll be seeing ye for lunch.

-PEW"

<<Leaves mangoes under the blackboard.>>

Mango-fruit-72.jpg

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Aaayyyeeeee! (pushes opens the doors and looks about fer stragglers and sleepovers under the tables.) Nay not me thinks. slow weekend at the Kate then! (me cups me hands) Sir William! Sir William! (so i just start talkin figuring he's about) I was watchin this old movie on evening past "first night" and me thinks I did in fact see you as one of the knights of the round table it was you was it not? (i leans over the bar and drwas a nice pint o guinness)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Sir Willaim that be a good lookin mellon but I dare say that me belches from the ale and melon won't do any room justice so I'm jes going to have to seetle fer ale this day! I reached across the bar and filled me tankard afore ye come up. so I'll have me second (Guinness that be) when it be ye gets a chance. Grammercy

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

:: Wanders in from a busy weekend ::

Aye Lads n' Lasseys... Did I miss much?

Bloody.... I missed the wet chemise contest ?!

Hrmm....

Well.... Oh... Grrr.... William... wot be yer fair fer luncheon taday...

:: Plops hisself onto a stool ::

Give us a Guiness an a shot o' Drambuie... Ta start...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

WooHoo!!!

Er... I mean.. AYE LASSEY!!!!

William!!! Lest 'ave a quadruple double espresso fer th' Lass 'ere!

N' donna worry 'bout alla th' water... It'll dry up soon enough.

B)

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Aye Willaim,

Luncheon sounds grande... I'll 'ave it.... A fine portion, not th' whole thing.... I's not greedy.... really...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif