Tsunami Kate

William Brand

*reemerges, looking freshly scrubbed and smelling of Dove soap* What are ye looking at . .. oh *removes the towl wrapped turban style around head*

At last, I feel human, and am no longer funking the place up with day old barrista smell. The sad part is, I go to work in 45 minutes. The clean is limited, so enjoy it while you can!

Anyway, a red bull and belvedere, with a side of whatever your serving up for lunch. But if ye could make it to go, that would be grand.

I'll be back for a late night snack after work, so leave something out for me!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arrgghhh In and out jes like the charmer I does remembers! Sir William ye be more than an accomadating kind of man ye must be driven by the good in humanity. I wish I shared in your strengths. Be blessed this day mate! Oh! Might I bother ye for another pint o me fave afore I wander on?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Capt DaggezEber stop and breathe good man and introduce yourself to our new guest, I thinks ya knows everyone else Lass here take me own chair and I'll go overs and pulls up another.

:rolleyes: Sorry, in all the feed'n frenzy I was pushed out the back door and wokeup und a table! Greetings Cap'ns! I hit me head on someth'n to Ouch. Hey were be me bag? Hey Diego, 'ave yee seen me bag? B) It be have'n a brown color and a wolfs head tatooed on it. It had me gold and me good pipe&bako in it. B)

Life is only for the one that is not afraid to die.

Mornin' Sir William, where be . .

<<notices Mercenary Wench asleep by the glowing coals>>

Sorry me lady . .

<<scribbling on a drink coaster for the 'Kate>>

"Morning Sir William,

Busy day for me today so just a scone and a cup of Brazilian Yerba Mate'

Thankee as always. I should be 'round for lunch, so I'll catch up with you then.

-PEW"

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

The Tsunami Kate (and starbucks coffee) Sir William! As i stampede a fine group of souls searchin fer jes the right mornin affair! Good morrow fine friends I take it this day be treatin you all with special care and take not it from thee without ye knowin. It be Rummy's birthen day on the morrow so a fine pint a grog fer her and I'll have the columbian roasted bean of chocolate and caramel flavor with a spot a baileys kind sir! The scone sounds good indeed! and grammercy.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

The Tsunami Kate (and starbucks coffee) Sir William! As i stampede a fine group of souls searchin fer jes the right mornin affair! Good morrow fine friends I take it this day be treatin you all with special care and take not it from thee without ye knowin. It be Rummy's birthen day on the morrow so a fine pint a grog fer her and I'll have the columbian roasted bean of chocolate and caramel flavor with a spot a baileys kind sir! The scone sounds good indeed! and grammercy.

You'll have gruel, just like everybody else, and like it!

7.jpg

Now...where's that caramel?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Aye!!!

GRUEL!!! Tis wot makes us all so CRUEL!!!

More please!!!

:huh::huh::huh:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

And a glass of something to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

An' what praytell might come in a glass ta do tha'?

'R are we talkin' about a bucket o' water ta be thrown over ye?

"Oy lads! Wet chemise contest!" :huh:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I was on my way to get all of R$ummy's presents and thought I ought to at least stop by and say thanks for such a nice spread and all down there at the tavern when we close the place we'll need ta be down here and nursin our hangovers tomorrow mornin with some good old fashioned chile verde and eggs. Any way Sir Willaim, thanks so much fer gettin it all together so quickly heres this here chunk a gold I been hangin on to... (tosses it to me friend)

gold%20nugget650.jpg.

(Ciaran opens the door to the Tsunami Kate and is met with a blast of water in his face. Slams door shut!)

Hmmm, I know I paid William fer that last meal.

(hears Capt. DaggezEber's screams)

Blimey, poor chap. Must've run his tab up too high.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp