Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too much to drynk fer lunch again so i wakes up and everyone is already gone back to work ergh someswheres but while it lasted it was a great lunch indeed so I stand and fall back into me chair where I see I'm going ta be here myhaps jes a little longer than I spected. Sir william is out like a lite in the corner Ok I can do that so I tucks in my boots and boom boom out go the lights!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(Ciaran walks in after an exhausting day with sprogs)

Sweet Baby Jesus! Maine lobster tails and shrimp! I've died an gone to heaven!

An order of each, Sir William, and a tall beer. Hell, refill the pitchers fer everybody!

coins2.jpg

That ought to cover everything, William.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

<<handwritten note left on back of parchment coaster:>>

"Mornin' Sir William.

Thankee kindly for yesterday's feast.

I 'ave taken a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit and a tall cuppa mochachino.

I'll be back later this mornin' ta check on lunch specials.

Grammercy.

-P.E.W."

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

(lays out a fine breakfast for himself comprised of a sausage, egg and chees biscuit with a tall mochachino and then goes back into the kitchen for the salt. Comes back out moments later...)

What the...?

Bloody pirates.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

:: walks in thru the doors ::

Whatcha say there William?

Blood Puddin' ? Tha' th' lunchoen special?

Nay, s'not ta me likin' so much...

"ows about some cold mutton wi' a side o' greens?

Aye, Guiness'll do ta wash it'all down...

Thankee Kindly...

:: drops some ducats on the bar ::

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

*stumbles in lookin' half groggy* I'd like to ask for a pot of coffee, but I've had it up to my dandruff with the liquid. Literally - me hair still smells like coffee. So, if ye have a very strong pot of black tea, I would thank you most kindly, William. *mutters into tea cup* hate it when regional manager comes to inspect.*

But all that to say - yes diego, I've been working. Sadly, however, my ass is still there. But only two more weeks of work for a while.

Anyway, next round on me.

I comes in and finds a little lass with the strangest smelling hair! (sniff sniff) Columbian huh? lass we surely miss yer ways but I see yer headed to celtic heavins this weeksend? Sir william looky who came by! Its me daughter M wench. I be gald when we see more a her. Hows abouts a nicely beef pie with a banger and mash fer the meal today? And I'll take that Guinness too lass grammercy!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Let's see...Master Lasseter has the Mutton with a side of greens.

mutton.jpg

Watch that. It's probably spicier than you may be used to oweing to the fact that the cook likes to cook mutton in a chinese style.

A beef pie for Diego.

English-Style-Beef-Pie.jpg

With a guinness for each gentleman and a dark coffee for the lady.

guinness.jpg250px-Cupofcoffee.jpg

mmm . . . bangers and mash... sounds yummy. Better then the honey nut cheerios I've been living off of. And I could handle a guiness too.

Sorry bout my recent abscenses. I need my own computer. I can only get on at friend's houses, or when I'm home alone. But come end of july - I'll either be on everyday, or less often, we'll see.

But yes, I'm going Flingin' this weekend. Some time to get out, have some fun before a long, boring summer. I'm also scouting out for some dance schools, cause Celtic Fling is the host to one of the regional Irish Dance feisanna.

But anyway, does the Kate have a shower room? I need to get the burned milk and coffee smell out of my hair.

Aww . . . william, don't put yerself out . . . ye could just hose me off with the water behind the bar.

I have a weak heart. Perhaps you should just use the bronze tub in my cabin. I'll see that no wandering patrons find their way in there.

No charge for the soap.

Sir William?

Sorry 'bout the biscuit, but ya gotta bolt everything down around here if ya don't want it walkin' off. That biscuit ne'er had a chance . . .

:ph34r:

Might the Captain's Table be open again for lunch?

'Ello Merc Wench. How's a bout a Red Bull and Belvedere to give you wiiiiings.

:)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."