Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day all!

Sorry I'm late, I was followin' DaggezEber.

;)

I'd love me a plate of yer pasta and a pint of Guinness. :)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Sir William Has the little lass Mercenary Wench been bye this day?

Not so I've noticed. Maybe she was in while I was out back.

Well that be a shame, Me ponders whether she might be workin erghh sompthin ya know! Been missin her . Usually the younguns they gradiaite and sits around gettin fat arsed but this one Sir William she be special she workin ergh arse off she is! Smart too. I'm surprised she doesn't smell the rounds a Guinnes speakin a which how's abouts another round!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

'Tis a feast fit for Kings!!

Grammercy good sir William.

And I have not seen the ladies about lately . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Sure, why not! *finishes up the egg and sausage burrito she was munching on since coming back from the airport* Had to take my sister to the airport this morning and it was totally insane down there! :o

christinebarbossagy7.jpg