Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as I'm 'ere, I'll be stayin' fer lunch.

Good Mr. Diego will be joinin' me as well, (don't let 'im pay, this lunch be on me, scallywag that he is . . . . )

Steak and Kidney pies?

A Guinness for Mr. Diego and a Newcastle fer me (if'n ye be avin' any). Coupla shots o' Jameson also Sir.

:)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

So I'm beatin a path to me ole mateys beach side cafe runs up the stairs and swing both doors open and Captain P E W wipin the leftovers off his lips with his sleeve. Ahoy Captain I see Sir William is up and about this wondrous morn. Might I throw a Guinness towards ye? sir William two tankards of yer Guinness (that be unless y'd like ta joins us then makes it three) Seen Mercenary Wench about?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

As long as I'm 'ere, I'll be stayin' fer lunch.

Good Mr. Diego will be joinin' me as well, (don't let 'im pay, this lunch be on me, scallywag that he is . . . . )

Steak and Kidney pies?

A Guinness for Mr. Diego and a Newcastle fer me (if'n ye be avin' any). Coupla shots o' Jameson also Sir.

Sir William make that thar heart burn lookin fer a place to melt steel a Newcastle instead of Guinness but join us won't you?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

You've outdone yourself once again good sir!

(Sorry for the unexpected departure, had to keep the rabble-rousers under taps) . ..

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Probably through next year. It's obvious that I'm not serving enough for breakfast to cover the tips I'm recieving.

Nay good sir.

'Tis the quality and customer service.

Should the Tsunami Kate not be open, (since I'm an early riser), I'll leave ye a note of what I findin' in the kitchen for breakfast.

Put it on me tab . . . :ph34r:

'Tis that a tip cup Mr. William?

:(

<<scribbles on parchment for Mr. William:

1 bagel, 1 cup Mocha java. Thankee for breakfast on the run.>>

Aye?

Now serving baby?

"The other, other white meat"-Fat Bastard

:(

Come to think of it, how 'bouts a baby greens salad, with baby carrots and baby corn.

And maybe visualize whirled peas . . . .

Sir William I am not in the mood for baby food or baby diapers as well! Babies laughing well nothin in me estimation of Gods great plan is better heard but please kind sir no babies crying.......

I'll be takin a tankard of me fave and one fer me shadow as well... I ave been lookin ta meets up with the likes of a fairly strange named Captain? Sompin like dagnabbitz wait(me ponders??????) nar can't remember it!

Aaaawwww, shucks, what a great picture of Liam, William! What a lucky kid to have ye fer a father!

Cheers.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Aaaawwww, shucks, what a great picture of Liam, William! What a lucky kid to have ye fer a father!

Cheers.

Aarrrgghhhh! and aye see he is already taking over the channel selector as well. Best invest in tevo if ye ever wishta see a game again my lord!

Aye,

Tha' wee lad is a fine youngun' William!

I have a simular picture o' me own lad just like tha'! ;)

Iffn' I could on'y figure how ta post it....

Mmmm... th' menu fer th' day looks grand...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

(I pops opens the doors swings em both opens at the sames time and walks in) Sir William me ole son I hears ye be fixin up a tortellini fer lunch and does sound devine so I (hopes ya don't mind) invited a few a me mates ta join in! Hows abouts beginnin us off with a round backed by another and a plate of crablegs as an appetizer?