Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D good den, sir william. just stopping in for some belgian waffles and a mug of mead before heading out for the shire and our last weekend of the endless mountains festival. see you fine pyratical folks after the weekend! :D

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Do you serve the cursed as well Cap'n?

Did you call me Cap'n? lol Nobody calls me that. Let it be William between us, and yes, I serve the cursed.

Otherwise I couldn't serve anyone here. We're all cursed. Take me for instance. I'm cursed with a devilish charm. I'm also cursed with an ego that swamps small boats. I'm cursed to clean up the place after closing.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Sigh.

My wife surprises me with an early Father's Day gift. She orders a Queen Anne Pistol kit from a distributor. Three weeks later, when it hasn't arrived, she calls them up. They don't carry the Queen Anne anymore. When were they planning on telling us? Who knows.

Drat. I was all excited.

Good evenin, William! I love wine and cheese parties and the Tsunami Kate be the perfect place to be this Saturday evening. (Ciaran kisses Christine on both cheeks). Good evenin' m'Lady. I trust ye are feelin' better.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(raises his glass) Here, here! To Christine!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Wow! *blushes* :lol: Thank ye to the both of ya! :D

I've been out ghost hunting tonight. My sister's friend works at the Whaley House down in Old Town, in San Diego. That be one of the famous haunted houses and historical landmarks here. Some trippy stuff tonight, more so then I usually have seen in the past....whoa! :o

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Wow! *blushes* :lol: Thank ye to the both of ya! :D

I've been out ghost hunting tonight. My sister's friend works at the Whaley House down in Old Town, in San Diego. That be one of the famous haunted houses and historical landmarks here. Some trippy stuff tonight, more so then I usually have seen in the past....whoa! :o

See...

...she even distracts the dead.

(Ciaran ponders what a ghost or spirit would order here in the Tsunami Kate)

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*comes in dripping wet, and smelling of burned milk and coffee* Something to warm me up and dry me out, iffen you please, and is there any wine and cheese left?

Yes. Always.

ab3633.jpg

And feel free to borrow from the larder when I'm not about, being an uncommonly good patron as you are.