Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the shrimp looks divine, i'll take on order. come on over herre, merc. let's chat about faires and fests and celtic flings! some grog wuold go well to wash down that meal. thank ye muchly.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

How about some sun dried tomatoe to go with your guiness?

Sun%20Dried%20Tomato%20Bread.JPG

Is that what this is? Damn I fer sure was going to order a few of em! I thought they were a pastry covered shrimp casserole in a nice creamy garlic lobster sauce! Damn

I'll still have two plates of the shrimp and a side of garlic cheese toast on french loaf. Oh yes An another Guinness ergh two.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(Ciaran strolls in on a hotter than hell kinda day, sweating, cursing at the heat and humidity in North Carolina)

William, O William. Doth thou have any ice cream in the Tsunami Kate? Me kingdom for a bowl of mint chocolate chip, good Sir.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*comes in, hauling giant, clanking bag* I heard the cry for ice cream and I have come to answer that call!!!!

*whips open bag to reveil a few churns, milk, ice, salt and mint chocolate flavour*

What better way to cool off on a hot summer's day then to get sticky, start ice pelting fights, and then eating the world's best home-made ice cream!!!

(Ciaran leaps up from the bar, knockin' over his stool)

Mercenary! I love ye!

Let's make ice cream and have a mid-week Ice Cream Party!

(Ciaran starts dancing around)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(removes ice from eyeball)

I can turn the crank or be it electric?

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(Ciaran sits himself down in a chair, pulls the churn between his legs and begins to turn the crank, adding ice and salt as he goes.)

I've not done this since I was a teenager and that be a long time ago.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

So I flings the doors open and finds a pile of snoring flesh, the smell of mint! (thinking to meself I am here, I hates mint, it goes back to when me folks yard had this never dying vine Piece Of Sh__.... well I had to pull it and dig out its roots every year and I had that stench mint smell on me for (what seemed like) days. I still can't think about mint.) Sorry, So i backed out quietly and decided to walk down to the water only to find......!0 foot surf Pitching out rights and bolting lefts overhead tube rides. I'm in!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(Ciaran leaps up from the bar, knockin' over his stool)

Mercenary! I love ye!

Let's make ice cream and have a mid-week Ice Cream Party!

(Ciaran starts dancing around)

that's good, as long as you're not spinning more than your coat! :lol:

is the ice cream ready???????????????

Today's special is Pheasant served up with shrimp and asparagus.

And a fine mead.

that would really hit the spot sir william!

me late ,ate once got a pheasant in nepa. we sent to my parents (had a friend deliver it to them in nj) he went up to the door and put a drinking vessel on top of the wrapped frozen bird and presented it to them saying he was bringing them 'pheasant under glass' :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

:: comes floating in, held off the ground by the thick aroma of fresh belgian waffles ::

Mornin' all...

Master Red Wake, I'd be obliged fer one o' them fineries...

An' some Irish breakfast tea iffn' ye please...

Thankee....

Pheasant under glass... :D

I think I'da bonked 'im on the 'ead with tha' drinkin' vessel an' called 'im 'Peasant under glass'....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Aye Good morrow Sir William and a fine day too ya as well! I be workin on tyin up me loose ends and jes comin round fer a lite measl afore me travels about... Off to the faire ya knows a new one it be the Queen Bess and Pirates Days weeksend so a Guinness and a beef pie is all. Grammercy My hopes would be yer weeksend is full of fun and with safe resolve as well. God Bless ya fer watchin out so as the freinds don't get worked up into a tizzy ya knows? Arghhh ows a bouts another Guinness fer the road then be? Grammercy