• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fall in the lines of "Annoying Encumberance"... I try anyway... :rolleyes:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

So I walks in the Kate and seein the posting Sir William left on the bar reaches o'er and draws me out a real nice slow cold Guinness sits down ans puts me sore feet up. I close my eyes and I wander back to Friday where the 10,000 kids did in fact enter a realm of fantasy and truth. Where not one "situation" did occur with every opportunity to ruin the day I gave each and every one of them they excelled right on by and surpassed all expectations of being both decent and giving. Right here right now I'd take the lot and fight a war and win. Good is somethin that just radiates winning. But tiring and hot! I open me eyes stand drynk up and flip a gold coin on the bar and leave. turns I read where the party is going on? Rabble Rousing Party huh?!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

What loot did you get for your birthday, Cap'n Morgan?

Well, I got a copy of PBS's "Colonial House" on DVD, a DVD about the Marines in the Revolution, an autographed poster of Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones, and a swift kick in the arse, to keep me moving forward into my new year... :ph34r:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

(taps lightly on the bar)

Ahoy, William. Thank ye matey for all the excellent catering ye and yer staff provided fer me birthday celebration yesterday. What a great party it were. I'm glad ye were able to be there and the cakes, Great Neptune, the cakes were fantastic!

(Ciaran places a leather pouch filled with Crowns in William's hand)

This should cover everything. Thank ye again, matey.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(Opens the double entry doors and peeks in) Sir Willaim I kinda yells! No one in! As per me usual I leans o'er the bar and fill me tankard I does with the rich creamy frothin pint a Guinness. leavin me coin on the bar I turns ta walk out.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Swaggers in poppin both doors open pon entry Yo ho Sir William ye be in ladd? The city streets seem ta be deserted as well they be run amuck I hope it is of certain riches to have befallin ta yer purse that ye can seemingly disapeer fer nine on twenty-four hours? I'm talkin to meself. Arrrggghhh No ale this mornin maybe later so I turns and walks out into the street larboard is the lagoon starboard is the constipols office. I turn away and heads to the beach I does.