Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Sterling, honey, I have always appreciated the efforts of others. Thank you again for sharing the pic.

I never doubted that ye did for a second Lady... ahem...now get cracking with that pen and ink...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But of course. Now pick a chair not occupied and tell me of you holidays. Were you given any exceptional goodies? Was the pirate tree prominently featured on Christmas? And were you glad to see the departure of 2007 or pleasantly sad?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Takes a seat and setltes and smiles , "I had a wonderful Christmas...I had a Secret Santa..four of them in fact. One sent me a Flintlock pistol and the Third movie of Pirates of the Carribean. I was sent some draughts for the Lucy, a wooden bracelet, and a figurine set of Poseidon and a Siren with a treasure chest. My daughter gave me a clock she purchased at school and David gave me an ipod nano. This was my best christmas ever, I had my Husband and wee one to celebrate with and my secret santa's as well. As for the New Year I think I was startled to see it go, a whole year just swept past and I think I missed some of it. However I did have my first go at Egg Nog. And you Captain..How was your holidays and New Year?"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I had an excellent Christmas. I was showered with gifts and psent the whole time in the company of friends and family. Wonderful times. I was given pirate books. I very much like receiving pirate books.

Wait...there are no draughts for the Lucy?

:lol::lol: Just making sure you are attentive captain and I wa s not putting you to sleep. They were indeed for the Mercury as you know. And I have and still do enjoy them immensely.

Oh speaking of Pirate Books...I found the perfect cookbook for you...I will have to see if I can locate it. But until then mums the word..

I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years..and just think so much more change to come to you and yours in the New Year..Many blessings upon you and your family.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

EEk..Captain, I don't know what is scarier..that dish or the knife..

I will stick with my flying fish and carrots thank you., glad Im not the one being served that B)

1-flyf-1.jpg1-car.jpg

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Oh this be one meal I shall enjoy watchin ye eat. How about a tankard of stale beer to wash it down?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Stale beer would be too good... skunked beer would be better... heh

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

eeewwwww

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

water.jpgslippers.jpg

5331.jpgbear_pirate.jpg

lit_candle.jpg

Goodnight Captain.. * yaawwwn *

The hour now is just at the crux between what was today and what will be tomorrow. The patrons are all gone home to beds or hammocks. There is a lingering smell not unlike honey, but for the smoke. A solitary bottle of port still breathes upon the table, though all but consumed, like the embers of the hearth which are but a murmur of the fire that was the fireside talk of hours ago. Those candles not put out are but orange ghosts in pools of hot wax.

I like the Tsunami best at these times, quiet but for my own tired scufflings. I can walk among the empty chairs and read ten thousand tales in a plate of bread crumbs or divine the future in an empty cup.

Why do I wax poetic in fatigue? Why am I tempted to sit awake an hour in the silence which follows a storm of fellowship?

Miss Ashcombe pauses in her doorway smiling at Silkie and William.

"At times the essence in our souls is a tangible thing. Coaxed out by the comfort of a warm smile and rocked in the arms of fellowship..."

"Goodnight, mum...sah..."She blows gently on the candle and heads to peaceful slumber.

The Kate, always a haven of warmth in a cold, wet, dreary world.

I think a hot buttered rum would go down a treat at the moment. In my part of the world all is gloomy, cold, wet, and snowy. Weather not fit for man nor beast.

I might also request a small moment of silence for the passing of our greyhound, Zorro. He was sent home yesterday, due to bone cancer at the age of 15. We'd rescued him from the track at age two. A more loving and loyal dog you would be hardpresed to find.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Raises glass to William, and says softly, "I thank you, suh."

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

The Kate, always a haven of warmth in a cold, wet, dreary world.

I think a hot buttered rum would go down a treat at the moment. In my part of the world all is gloomy, cold, wet, and snowy. Weather not fit for man nor beast.

I might also request a small moment of silence for the passing of our greyhound, Zorro. He was sent home yesterday, due to bone cancer at the age of 15. We'd rescued him from the track at age two. A more loving and loyal dog you would be hardpresed to find.

Ah, Ransom, my deepest condolences to you and your family. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Hugs, Blessings and much Love to you and your Family.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Ransom..

Here are some flowers to cheer you up

flowers.jpg

Think of Spring :)

and some dark chocolate M & M's natures comfort food

prod_shot3.gif