Tsunami Kate

William Brand

....The man had a way with words he could never spell.

Sounds like my kind of fellow! :ph34r:

Cheers to him, though we've never met. :ph34r:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for Tom's singing... but fer nigh on seven years now, Cheeky has told me she cannot sign...so fer nigh on seven years she's been humming...

Do not get me wrong Captain....'Tis not that I cannot sing.

I do have a splendid voice...yet, just like MadMary....it is that I do not care to in public..especially a lone. I do love to sing if someone where to sing with me...

Perhaps Silkie and I can muster a tune or two?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Well after a brunch of hashed browned potatoes with peppers and onions and scrambled eggs with a sharp cheddar melted in, with top sirloin steaks grilled extra rare .....went about steaming the Christmas pudding with figs and dates and golden raisins, fresh grated ginger, and cinnamon, and fresh ground nutmeg; add to that, eggs, freshly made bread crumbs, and some nice rich black rum and ginger brandy ....it's been steaming for the past three hours another two to go ......aye now that's Christmas :lol:;);)

Flies through the doors with a spray of mistletoe in one hand, A laugh upon her lips and the holiday spirit in her heart...Merry Christmas!!!!! Twirls about the room kissing Silkies cheek then Maeve's...Curtsies and then hugs Cheeky with great exuberance as well as Jenny Hugs William and Dorian and tosses glitter like magic from her other hand.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Aww thanks Syren hugs back..here ya go chtini.jpg

and I have some left over dark chocolate strawberries for all of us to cap the night..straw.jpg

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

"Now you nevermind about time.." Miss Ashcombe Says as she ushers Silkie to an overstuffed chair in the parlor, soup in hand. "What you need is some fluffy slippers

slippers.jpg

a blanket and a lap cat to keep ya warm.

sleeping-kitty.jpg

"Now then you just sit there till ya feel better"

Silkie curls up in the big chair with the soup, slippers and the kitten. Nice kitty ...Silkie lets it lay thee but doesn't touch the fur ball ...allergic. If I touch that then my face, neck or eyes ...very itchy stuff gona happen. But it is so much better than a hot water bottle.

This morning's beverage is hot cocoa with mini marshmallows..

coco.jpg

Hmmm....

Why do they resemble Styrofoam?

But, no... I've never had home made marshmellows...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Hmmm....

Why do they resemble Styrofoam?

:lol::huh::huh:

Picks the homemade marshmallow up, turns it over checking it out. "You know, if you stuck a toothpick into it, added a paper sail, you could "float your boat" in the chocolate." :huh:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

OOoohh! Adds a mint leaf on a toothpick. Tests the buoyancy with one finger * poink , poink * "yep...she'll float...who wants ta come sailing?"

WAIT Homemade marshmallows...Really??? How do you make those..and count me in..Im a wee bit on the hungry side and needing some sugar so I can bounce all over the Kate..*Grins innocently*

Hugs Silkie and takes the kitten to settle on her own lap so Silkie does not have to itch. Smiles to Silkie and cuddles the kitten.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Do not get me wrong Captain....'Tis not that I cannot sing.

I do have a splendid voice...

**rolling eyes** Geeze Lill, lied to me again did ye?

Women!!

Give me one of them marshmallow things and a glass of brandy.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/