Guinness.jpg

Oops.... wrong kind.....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean ta interupt yer breakfast, but I'm in dire need of a fogcutter and maybe a bowl of somthin' hot—but not that chili, it looked a bit past its prime. :huh:

The weather here in the northwest be bleak, very bleak. Fog, rain, fog, rain, fog, rain—well, you get the idea. I'm thinkin' a fogcutter might clear me brain, before I go headbangin', bug-eyed crazy with cabin fever. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Right.... a fog cutter....

Coffee, per'aps?

limoges_coffee_set_no_back_ground-136.gif

An' a bowl o' somethin' hot....

Beef Barley Soup?

beefbarley%20soup.jpg

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Limps in collapsing into a chair near a window and studies the menu..How about some shrimp and a mud slide?

Right....

shrimp.jpg

mudslide.jpg

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Er....

Now tha' ye mention it....

How th' Blazes did I become a bleedin' waiter 'ere?!?!?!

I ain't Manuel!!!

0103fawl.jpg

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Well, the barley soup looks fine, but I'll pass on the coffee. I never touch the stuff meself. Tea be my non-alcoholic drink of choice.

As for the Fogcutter, here be the recipe to add to yer menu—taken from me favorite source book "Trader Vic's Book of Food & Drink (Mainly drink, mainly rum drink), printed in 1946, before politcal correctness. It even has the complete poem "The Derelict" in its opening pages.

Fogcutter = 2 oz Puerto Rican rum (Ron Merito,Boca Chica, Brugal)

1 oz Brandy

1/2 oz Gin

1 oz Orange Juice

2 oz Lemon Juice

1/2 oz Orgeate (almond)

Sherry to float on top

Build in a 14 oz glass, shake with cracked ice, pour into a tall glass with ice.

Trader Vic's comment: You can get pretty stinking on these. No foolin'. :ph34r:

BTW, you know what they say about Manuel—he's from Barcelona! :ph34r:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Morning mates.

ow's about some Sparking Brut Mimosas:

mimosa.jpg

Egg's Florentine and a rousing cup of Irish Brekky tea:

10232.jpg

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Ahhh....

Looks Grande....

I's happy ye took yer waiter's gig back...

Hmmm... Manuel be from Barcelona....

I'll take Ireland... My island.... :ph34r:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

stephen11.jpg

"YES FATHA!"

"The Lord is always with me, for I fear naught. But he says you're pretty much fekked."

:ph34r:

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

i'll take ye up on a few eggs over easy with a pile of crispy bacon and sausages and those brut mimosas look divine! the more bacon the better. have a weakness, so sue me - you won't get anything! :o

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire