Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Ciaran, offical screecher now are you? So's me sis . . . and now, I've been dying to ask . . . in your maritime travels, have you ever encountered the beauty that is "Great Big Sea"? I hardly think you could go to Newfoundland, and not, but I thought I'd ask . . .

Aar, jes enough to know how wonderful their music be. I definitely need to purchase some of it!

One thing I love about Newfoundland is how house parties jes happen so spontaneously...10:00 at night, folks jes show up at yer door ready to sing and drink...tis the way life should be.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I concurr . . . let's all move to Newfoundland . . .

Yes, but you do realise once you own one GBS CD you will have to own them all . . . it's an addiction, that will be impossible to break. I had one to tide me til I had cash . . but my sister borrowed it and doesn't even remember that she has it. grrr . . . I want my martime celtic rock!!!!

do realise once you own one GBS CD you will have to own them all . . . it's an addiction, that will be impossible to break.

Arr! yet another addiction to add to me list! Thanks, Merc! :huh:

Mornin' all. William, I'll have a bit of eggs with my steak and a hot cup of coffee, please. Gramercy.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*stumbles downstairs, hair a mess, eyes bleary when suddenly a speeding pidgeon smacks into her head.* Moning all . . . cup of the strongest . . . *starts choking on her next word* decaff . . .*gag* you've got. It's too damned - early? - to put up with random instant messenger pidgeons . . . :unsure:

evening merc! hope you've recovered from that pigeon incident earlier. hate it when that happens! :unsure:

william - a nice juicy steak, medium raw, baked potato with butter, sour cream and chives and some nice fresh sugar snap peas, ifin you would be so kind. and some raspberry mead to top it off please. thank you so much! <_<

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

*stumbles downstairs, hair a mess, eyes bleary when suddenly a speeding pidgeon smacks into her head.* Moning all . . . cup of the strongest . . . *starts choking on her next word* decaff . . .*gag* you've got. It's too damned - early? - to put up with random instant messenger pidgeons . . .  :unsure:

evening merc! hope you've recovered from that pigeon incident earlier. hate it when that happens! :unsure:

william - a nice juicy steak, medium raw, baked potato with butter, sour cream and chives and some nice fresh sugar snap peas, ifin you would be so kind. and some raspberry mead to top it off please. thank you so much! <_<

If you add anything else the place will be a Texas Roadhouse.

Steak_ribs_potato.jpg

Now I'm craving cornbread.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

If you add anything else the place will be a Texas Roadhouse.

(Ciaran throws a handful of empty peanut shells on the floor)

Yep, Texas Roadhouse fer sure.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

aye mates I see a fine group be staggerin in fer the time of sup I believe I'll ave me one in the same as that last order I walked in on the end of grammercy lady snow

my pleasure, diego! will does serve up some fine eats here!

oh, ciaran, how did your surgery go. i know it was a whilke ago, but i was still wondering. will - another round for my friends..... :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Good evein all, can any one get me a glass of chocolate milk?

Why is it that when you crave sometihing (like chocolate milk) you never seem to have it on hand? *sigh*

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

oh, ciaran, how did your surgery go. i know it was a whilke ago, but i was still wondering

Arr, thank ye fer askin, Lady Snow. It went well. The surgeon found two hernias, not just one as was thought. I laid low for a good 3 weeks, but then recovered enough to enjoy the latter part of the holidays. In fact, sailed up to Newfoundland, Canada, to be with a special friend.

For all practical pyrate purposes, though, we will call my hernia surgery a nasty sword fight, eh?

Hope ye are well.

(dashes over to the cold area and retrieves a tall glass of chocolate milk for Miss Kendra). Here ye are, Kendra!

chocolate_milk.jpg

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(dashes over to the cold area and retrieves a tall glass of chocolate milk for Miss Kendra). Here ye are, Kendra!

chocolate_milk.jpg

MMMMMMMMM thank you I needed that!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1