Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::after being tripped over, Mr. Lasseter gets to his feet and spies the rum ball thrower next to a cake and pie covered lass...::

Twas you!

::take a great stride towards them and is plastered with a key lime pie, right in the face...::

Oooo!!! it stings! I canna see!!!

::Walks blindly foreward, trying to feel out whatever is infront of him... his hands make purchase on something or someone... he feels up and down... Soft yet firm... tastes like chocolate cake and rubarb pie...::

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

::Slipping from around the bar I get pounced upon by Bunny. Covered in pie, cake and whatnot, Bunny jumps on my back looking for Mr. Lasseter and Scarlet . . ::

"SPANISH FRIGATE AT 9 O'Clock!!"

::Bunny begins firing off rounds of rum balls . .::

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

:: ducking from the sound of pistol fire, he plants his face into, whatever is infront of him, slightly smothered, he withdraws to the smell of burnt powder and timber..::

*sniff, sniff* Fire? Fire!

:: finally wipes the key lime pie from his eyes, sees Bunny infront of him, smiles then looks about to see where there is fire...::

Be right back, Gerl!

::Goes to jump over bar and wipes out on all the cake and pie, ends up behind the bar, but not the way he planned. On his way over his foot takes out the beer taps, sending a fountain of guinness everywhere...::

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

::Whirling about, Bunny grabs a mug of Guinness and tries to throw it on the fire, but it winds up landing on Mr. Lasseter's face . . ::

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

::After being almost drowned by guinness, he climbs up the bar to gain his footing, slips and gets a face full of the guinness fountain...::

Blargh! *Gulp!* Hmmmm....

::puts hand over the spewing tap and aims it towards the fire...::

Tis a bloody waste....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

::Being smother'd in cake covered kisses, he enjoys being attacked in this way... shifting a tad he slips on some cake/pie/guinness and throws his arms about her to keep from falling, instead he takes them both down...::

Oooops....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

::Yelling above the fracas::

"SO WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME IS THAT THE CAP'N'S BEEN STRUCK, IS BLEEDING AND OUR QUARTERMASTER IS DOWN ALSO? AND WE DON'T NEED HELP??"

::Ducking assorted pastries being tossed about, I slide under the head table by the fireplace and get my boot caught on the tablecloth showering down glasses and plates on my head.::

I thinks I gots it..... I dunna see namore smoke...

::Ducks a bit as the sound of a table full of dishes and what not crashes...::

Sheesh... pandamonium I tells ya...

::He rises slightly to look over the bar but something pulls him back down...::

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

William stands up at once, upsetting the table.

"I beg your pardon, Scarlet. I was..."

But he never finishes. He slips in a French pastry and goes over backward into a table spread with a fragrant Swordfish a la Siciliana cooked in raisins, olives and garlic. Unfortunately for William, the cook has left the swordfish sword proudly displayed for "presentation" and William takes an unexpected attack from his rear flank and goes over the table shish-ke·babbed.

He cries out "Bugger!" just before he is silenced by an over-ripe watermelon which lands soundly on his head.

The cook comes in shortly afterwards with a deck hose and begins to spray down the hosts and the dining room.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

::as he peeks around the edge of the bar a blast of water nearly takes him in the face... retreating quickly he turns back to Bunny...::

Hmmm... tis safer back here... lest ye wish a hosin' off?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

:Bunny looks back at Dorian: Wonder if this will all get cleaned up today?

:piering over the counter of the bar: Will, Don't suppose ye are still willin to rent that room? Sorry t' keep askin, but I needs t' get clean'd up! Once I have me mind set of a tub, that's where I want t' be!

:after being hosed down by the cook, people all slowly starting to rise up. The poor tavern is brightly colored from the pies, frosting and food being toss'd about by people and water. Tables turned, chairs on their sides and everyone cover'd in food. Scarlet be about the only one 98% food free, now how'd that happen?:

Bunny Cutlass