• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Bunny picks up the cake to be takin a closer look: 

Ye be wantin' a piece Mr. P.E.W.?????

:With a devil'sh grin:

Why don't ye try it first me lady . . .

::Ducking behind Scarlet, I slap Bunny's hand upward and cake flies everywhere, landing predominately on Bunny's head . . ::

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

watches as William slaps himself... then calls him a bastard....

Yer daft man!

Watches as the cake gets demolished by others in the Kate...

Awww... yer grande cake.. tis no more.... mayhaps ye shoulda made a pie?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Daft?!

William goes for his sword, which he has forgotten in his other baldric.

sees what William is reaching for and grins...

Tisk tisk... ye need one o' these....

::Holds up his hand, palm towards William and pionts to it...::

It works like this...

::Slaps William across the face....::

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Daft?!

William goes for his sword, which he has forgotten in his other baldric.

sees what William is reaching for and grins...

Tisk tisk... ye need one o' these....

::Holds up his hand, palm towards William and pionts to it...::

It works like this...

::Slaps William across the face....::

William gets slapped and stabbed by a tossed dagger simultaneously.

Ow.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

::Freshly 'pied', Dorian wipes some off his face and tastes it...::

Rubarb... not bad...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Bunny Gerl..... Yer aim has much ta be dezir'd....

::picks up what's left of the cake and heaves it at her, catches it on her shoulder...::

Eh, not too bad....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Scarlet catches Bunny by her hair and slams her face first into the nearest rubarb pie..that'll teach ye te aim better next time.

Retreivin her dagger from Williams arm, she says, yer supposed te catch it luv!

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

::Ducking behind the bar, I fire off several rounds off rum balls left over from the 'Kates Chistmas party::

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

:Cover'd from head to toe in pie and cake, barely seein the blue of Bunny's eyes, She carefully sneaks around t' the side of the bar where P.E.W. be tossin Rum balls:

Caught ye!

:Jumps on him and rubs as much cake and pie on him as possible with her body:

Bunny Cutlass

::Gets pelted by a couple of rum balls...:::

Oy! yer waistin' rum! Wot th-- gak, urk

::takes a rumball in the mouth... staggers backwards and crashes into a table, flipping it and sending a large bowl od Williams' salad of the day flying across the room...::

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif