Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Things been busy 'ere as of late. 'olidays and all. Soccer and Volleyball season ending. Basketball is about to pick up. The doubloons aren't flowly as usual this year . . . :lol:

Luckily I was able to pick up some shifts here at the 'Kate under our goodly William Red Wake.

'ow's things out West?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye know mate I can understand why in every sport ye hears the home crowd be yellin " Beat L A " it's cause were spoiled out here yeh its murder just living here and traffic is up the arse with wierdo suicidal kamikazi bus and eighteen wheeler drivers but today its going to get a high of 70 degrees with a low pressure system moving in from the north (spun off the trade winds so it'l be around a few days without blowin on by) and that means warmer then normal and some chance of rain! Let alone all games on t v are put on for our convenience at 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm here so i can't complain much and you? Then hows abouts a small turkish coffee and one a them thar goodly lookin crepes?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

looks delicious - don't mind if i join you!

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Why of course me lady.

Thankee Mr. Red Wake. I hope all is well in your stead. I'll try and around to painting the sign this afternoon. One of the chain links broke in last night's storm.

Since 'tis cold and snowy outside, ow's about a rousing bowl of Mulligatawny Stew:

0201p140_m.jpg

and a side of warm Brie on French Bread:

brie.jpg

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Aye sah.

I'll arrainge the Cook's apprentice to rouse the crew from town and set a table aside the fire.

looks good - have you any hot-buttered rum? it's a might nippy here. oh, and you better make sure the apprentice puts the table next to the fire and not in it this time! :huh:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

(Ciaran eases gingerly into a chair)

Yo ho, so happy to be back and to finally be able to sit up again.

(Pulls his breeches down enough to show his new scar which be jes mendin')

Arrgh. Twas a tough fight, nasty devil sliced me with his rapier, but in the end I came out alive. Ye should see what I duns to him! ***

William, good sir, do ye have any egg nog fer the holidays, ye know, the real stuff fortified with lots of rum and brandy? I'll take a big mug.

***I endured double hernia surgery a week ago and am jes able to start feeling halfway back to meself***

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(Ciaran eases gingerly into a chair)

Yo ho, so happy to be back and to finally be able to sit up again.

(Pulls his breeches down enough to show his new scar which be jes mendin')

Arrgh. Twas a tough fight, nasty devil sliced me with his rapier, but in the end I came out alive. Ye should see what I duns to him! ***

William, good sir, do ye have any egg nog fer the holidays, ye know, the real stuff fortified with lots of rum and brandy? I'll take a big mug.

***I endured double hernia surgery a week ago and am jes able to start feeling halfway back to meself***

Aye, for a recovering pyrate, anything.

nog.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

SURPRISE!

Happy Birthday, William!

Pirateposter1.jpg

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(raising head from bar, wiping away drool...)

Tis a good day for coffee, scrambled eggs and toast.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*Tudor wanders in after yet another frequent abscense* I'll second that I could murder some coffee . . . . *looks around* Golly, I barely recognise the place I'm here so little anymore . . . and to think I used to practically live here . . . oh, yeah . . . I did . . .*raises a brow, then runs for the stairs to her room reemerging half an hour later with a teddy bear* Yah!

All I want to know is what is in my orange juice? And are those scones I see . . . . mmmmmmmmmmm. . . . scones . . .. .

The treasonous eggs look devine but my tummy will kill me if I eat them .. ..

The orange juice has strawberries, and yes, those are scones.

(pulls up a chair and an extra fork)

You eat around the eggs and I'll eat the remains.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg