Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How 'bout 2 crabcakes and a pint of Cream of Crab Soup. (Gettin' some on the way home tonight . . . :) )

And a Guinness, Mr William sir.

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Fed up with his pain and suffering he throws the swinging doors of the Kate open and walks in. Empty huh? So he walks over to the spiggot and draws out one of the very best poured rootbeers ever. sits takes a sip and writes down on a napkin steak and eggs medium well and over easy. Hashbrowns (brown) and an english muffin buttered. I'll be right back.....

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I could really use some potato cheese soup...and corn bread.

I was gettin' me crabcakes in the back and good sir William asked me to take this to ya:

cheddar_cheese_soup.jpg

CornBread00-thumb.jpeg

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

. . .  draws out one of the very best poured rootbeers ever.

7.gif

Say it taint so mate?!?!?!?!

Aye arthritis I have they say and no drynking fer the likes a my sorry arse till I be cured and that'll be on me dyin day! So I jes haves ta haves fun without me drynk so whats at least I knows wheres to get a good breakfast eh?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

*sneaks sheepishly into the TK after a prolonged absence, using the now rusty managers key William ad given her so long ago . . .* I've been here the entire time, really . . . so what's going on? :unsure:

Drinks are on me everyone - 'it's a late-night, just got off work, am bone tired and have finally come home to the kate party' . . . okay. . . so the title's a bit long, let's just say PARTY then! :huh:

Cheers! B)B)B)

<<Stepping over Merc, so as not to wake her>>

::Scribbling on a bevnap::

"Thankee for crabcakes, Mr. William,

I be takin' a bevy o' Beignets,

and a mug o' Sumatra blend.

'aven't been in awhile, so 'ere's for me tab.

Thankee,

PEW."

pirate_doubloons.jpg