Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bless you William...Eyes the lass all tied up and shakes her head. Magic mushrooms and beer? Allergic and don't drink beer. So Nope I can say I have not. :unsure:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

A lone drummer sits in the corner rap-tap-tapping in the half lit surroundings of the Tsnami Kate. The proprietor removes his apron and walks out into the open room. He clears his throat and begins to wax poetic.

"I call this one...Wellspring.

"I was alone

and infinitely so

when the first light

green gold

spilled into my mind

and taught my heart

what living was

before this

night was a darkness

and day pale

now all is a firmament

of revelations

in a word

a thought

an action

and every waking

moment

I can hear you

living in me

hidden water

in a well

that never runs dry

why then am I

ever thirsty

every wanting

when all satiation

should be expelled

with understanding

one thing is true

I'll never know

enough of you

even when

I know all..."

It's open mic night at the Kate.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Well Done Sir William Well Done! *claps* Im here for the party..Now bring on those Pirates and those Pick Up Lines!!!!! *Thanks to Gretchen Wilson..No Cowboys need apply...*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

having been told by the ships surgeon that he can't drynk any more ale and then again any less too!

Stumbling up into the light of day and beyond the reaches of all in tow. Diego reaches for the mike and hisses out a low key of a cat call addresssing those undressing in the night air alone behind the fallen curtain of silent seduction and says. the time is now and the old is well, old. the dreams of mankinds innosence is known only by those inside themselves and that which can be, should be shared but secretly, seductivly, alone together, two gather as one, perfectly reaching back and yet leaning forward while racing on into the realm of distortion and disguise the dream wakens into a malestorm of lights and reflectional prisms lingering there waiting to be known.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• 2 weeks later...