Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Aye, she be a good friend of my sister, but has also become a good friend of the whole family. She's actually Italian, but was born in Australia. Her whole family moved from Italy and settled in Australia. So, picture someone who looks Italian, but speaks with an Aussie accent. She's really cool, very sweet! :) ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here - just web-surfing - and not much else. realy exciting, right? ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

here - just web-surfing - and not much else. realy exciting, right? ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

He is a handsome little gent, William. And there is that famous smile! Thank you for sharing the pic with us. It is great watching him grow!

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Good looking lad, there Will... you're gonna have to watch him with the ladies, in about 15 years!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

With luck, he will hold that demeanor throughout his whole life and be able to roll with any adversity that the real world throws his way. What a charmer he is.

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

AYe William,

My wot a fine young gentleman ye got there! Ye gonna 'ave 'im try out fer th' next James Bond? All dressed in th' white tux...

Mornin' all... Tempest, Lady Snow, Morgan, Christene...

Wot's the fare this day?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

AYe William,

My wot a fine young gentleman ye got there! Ye gonna 'ave 'im try out fer th' next James Bond? All dressed in th' white tux...

Mornin' all... Tempest, Lady Snow, Morgan, Christene...

Wot's the fare this day?

He is a dashy young bloke.

Today's special is Jambalaya and Red Beans with Smoked Sausage and a side of cornbread.

01550a.jpg

01550c.jpg

We als have fresh squeezed lemonade today. With or without spirits.

lemonade.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Aye William,

Aye, a dashin' young bloke...

My th' fare looks delightful...

Hrmm.... ye say spirits in th' lemonade? Such as?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Hrmm...

Asside from vodka..... wot would go goode in Lemonade......

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ah, William...You are a gentleman after my own heart for I do have a downfall for Cajun / Creole fare. A helping, if you will!

Good morn to you, Mister Lasseter! May I suggest Midori for the Lemonade? A very nice touch.

Aye Lass,

Midori ye says?

I's up fer somethin' new...

William, pass th, Midori o'er this-a-way... Thankee...

'ow may finger o' midori ta the glass o' lemonade does ye suggest?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Midori is a melon flavored liquore, it is very smooth and tastes like Kool-Aid. That is what makes it dangerous. To a tall glass, I would suggest two fingers of measurement....You can always increase, though to proportion of flavor I think two is best.

Right, then....

:: Takes glass, holds two fingers ta the side pours in the midori... ::

Hmmm.... :: takes a sip :: Eh, s'a'right... 'oo's mellon's it flavoured wi'?

:: pours lemonade into glass, swirls it around, taks a sip ::

Mmmm... no' bad... no' bad a'tall...

Cheers!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

*With a knowing smile*

Just what the Doctor ordered...but do take heed. Too many of those will remind you just how much of a wolf in sheep's clothing that concoction can be...

Ah.... Hmmm... :: grin ::

AYe Lass,

I'll not be drinkin' more then one r' two...

An' then back ta Rum 'r Drambuie......

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Looks ta be a fine bit o' dessert there... i'd be 'appy ta give it a try...

Wot ye spike tha' with?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif