Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Aye, well then...

Lessee wot be in the larder...

An Ham, looks ta be mutton, Hmmm... fresh bullock...

Anythin' ta yer likin' so far???

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...mutton is not my forte' outside of Stew and that would take some time to do correctly, I fear....*Puzzles for a moment*

What else is available?

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Hmmm...

Looks like goose o'er here...

Dunno what tha' might be there....

As fer greens n' such... looks ta be plenty...

Some cake here... :: takes a pinch and tastes it:: German chocolate, mebee...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Goose is not a bad idea, but still takes a bit of time in preperation...

*Considers momentarily*

Mayhaps would be best to procure something from a fisherman down on the Warfs?

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Hmmmmm... well, worse fer wear.... the ham is a'ready cooked... tis cold but...

'ere be some bread... fresh this morn it appears..

Some mustard...

Got a barrel o' salt fish....

Hmmmmm.......

Plenty o' rum, guinness an' the like....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ham sounds wonderful with a bit of fresh bread. It will do, me thinks...A Guinness, as well...

hey tempest, dorian and diego - i've whipped up some beer brats, fried potatoes and fresh veggies over here. hungry? i'm sure sir william wouldn't mind as long as we clean up and leave the coin to cover restocking costs. guinness, wine, mead?

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Well, well, well. I've been away for days and everyone makes themselves to home, just as it should be. It's so nice to find the home fires burning and a host of goodly pirates patroning the establishment. Aye.

Can I get anyone some of this...?

mosaic-cake-1.jpg

It looks deadly. DRAW SWORDS!

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

*Hearing Lady Snow*

Ahhh...Beer Bratwurst, I do love it so. I do think that it is a wonderful choice of fare, though I would prefer a stout sourkraut, a dash of Dijon mustard and a side of petite Red potatoes...

*With notice of William's entrance*

William! How fare you, my dear?! I had begun to worry of your well-being at your absence. So good to see you well!

*Looks over the proffered cake...*

Thank you for your kind offer, though I must refuse. I get no kick from Champagne...er, that is...chocolate. :lol:

Bless you for your kindness, William...But, I fear that I am an anomaly within my gender. The mystique of Chocolate has never harried me with its Siren's call. It simply means that there is more to go around to those who appreciate its qualities...Though offer me an aray of exotic meats, cheeses with a good bottle of Cognac and I will get weak in the knees...Well....That and a fine Jack Tar...Those are my only weaknesses.

*Smiles* I swear...

Can I get anyone some of this...?  It looks deadly. DRAW SWORDS!

(Ciaran enters at just the right moment and draws his cutlass.)

Yo ho ho! What have we here? A mosaic chocolate cake! May Poseidon be praised and ye too, William! Magnificent specimen it be. Might I slice meself a piece?

And perhaps a bit of Kahlua to accompany it, Sir?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Though offer me an aray of exotic meats, cheeses with a good bottle of Cognac and I will get weak in the knees...Well....That and a fine Jack Tar...Those are my only weaknesses.

(Ciaran's head swings toward Tempest, his eyebrows raised and a look of 'ye must be jokin', aye?')

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*Seeing Captain Ciaran's look of doubt*

Well, the weaknesses that I would openly admit....

Bless you for your kindness, William...But, I fear that I am an anomaly within my gender. The mystique of Chocolate has never harried me with its Siren's call. It simply means that there is more to go around to those who appreciate its qualities...Though offer me an aray of exotic meats, cheeses with a good bottle of Cognac and I will get weak in the knees...Well....That and a fine Jack Tar...Those are my only weaknesses.

*Smiles* I swear...

How about some brazed Brazilian beef with a slice of Jerusalem Syrian cheese and a glass of Landy Greyhound?

braised_beef_shank.jpg

jerusyrian.jpg

cognac.jpg

mmmmmmmmm kahlua - white russians, frozen mudslides, pitchers of sombreros mmmmmmmmmmmmm ciaran - join me? ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

How about some brazed Brazilian beef with a slice of Jerusalem Syrian cheese and a glass of Landy Greyhound?...

Dearest William...You do me such kindness with a proffering of temptation! I thank you from the bottom reaches of my heart!

Happy 4th to you and your family, as well!!

How about some brazed Brazilian beef with a slice of Jerusalem Syrian cheese and a glass of Landy Greyhound?...

Dearest William...You do me such kindness with a proffering of temptation! I thank you from the bottom reaches of my heart!

Happy 4th to you and your family, as well!!

Any plans for the day? I'm doing yardwork.

Today is a day for recooperation...

I attended a large celebration on Saturday and did not make it to the rack until 3 AM.

Last evening, six of us attended an outdoor performance of " The Life and Death of King Richard the lll "...( The wine and Food did flow with much abandon!! ) Did not hit the rack until almost 4 AM.

Taking it easy today...

Maybe will have lunch with a friend of ours visiting from Australia. If we can get a hold of her that is. Already had saw her on Saturday and spent the whole day. At 3:30 is work til 7:30. After that......no idea and don't really care too much.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Aye.

The last three nights...3 AM, 2 AM, 2AM.

I too am doing as little as possible.

Ah yes...Those hours ring well to my memory. Then it's a plan! A day of lubberly behaviour is much in order! Savor every moment, dear William..for I know I am. ;)

Christine! You have a pet Aussie ?! I love Aussies, I do; and never have I met one that was not an absolute joy to be around. ;)