Tsunami Kate

William Brand

William, please replenish Captain Siren's beverage.

To yer good health matey! I hope yer recovery will be speedy and complete! :rolleyes:

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouzo!?....At this hour of the day?! No thank you, William. I would be clambering to stand if that is the real thing....The Moussake looks delightful, an order of that if you please. And whatever you deem appropriate as a beverage. Thank you so kindly, William.

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Good Morrow Sir William! How is it then? Are ye ready for another fine day in the sun? I dare say that in your temprament one enemy would be way too many yer a charm ye are. The only enemy you'll ever have will be someone on the other ship! Yar! ye knows whats I means and they wont be leavin messages lessin they use thar tongues to type with eh? Guinness if ya will sir?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Good morning to you on this balmy 90 degree day, Mister Wake! I do think that a strong cup of coffee and something lite to break fast is in order. Perhaps some fruit....and I will happily take any coconut that the others turn down! It is as an elixir to the gods own craving! Thank you, good sir.

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

*Looks around at the emptiness and only the breeze to answer*

William...I say there, William...

*Pauses and no response*

Well...hmmm...It seems as though I shall have to procure my own wittles...

*Wanders to the Galley...*

Hmmmmmmmmmm? Scratches me head? I does hopes he's ok? (So I cups me hands and yells as if it was going to matter) William, William are ye here lad? (turns and looks at Dorian and Tempest) I'm gonna just rinse me tankard over here by this keg here. (so I walks over to the Guinness spigot, turns and looks at me mates at the door) fills the tankard drops a gold piece and asks ok where to now?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Well...This is truly an odd occurance...One would think that it is a holiday weekend...or something. None the less, being of able skill, it is not below me to roll up my sleaves and do Galley duty....Just do not expect it as a regular happening, mind.