Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Steps on deck to survey how the Kate fares*

Very good, William...I shall be releasing my Hands to liberty if you are in no further need of their assistance....

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

*Steps on deck to survey how the Kate fares*

Very good, William...I shall be releasing my Hands to liberty if you are in no further need of their assistance....

Release away, Tempest. Thank you for their asistance and yours.

To the mess! Let us all eat and drink to recover ourselves!

dining.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

That, my dear...is a beautiful sight to mine eyes. *Smiles warmly*

Mister O'Connor! Please take the pinnace to the main docks and secure her. Consider yourself and the others on shoreleave. My thanks to you.

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

That, my dear...is a beautiful sight to mine eyes. *Smiles warmly*

Mister O'Connor! Please take the pinnace to the main docks and secure her. Consider yourself and the others on shoreleave. My thanks to you.

Let none of them leave ere they eat!

And take these casks which were cracked in the moving and drain their remains amongst your crew.

casks.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Such generosity, dear William. I am sure that it will much put you in Captain Fitzgerald's graces.

so glad i was able to be of assistance!

i'll have to pass on the lobster, though, allergy. wuld yu per chance have a surf and turf of scallops, shrimp, clams and rib eye? thank ye muchly.

aye the kate, looks so much more level.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Ohh that looks good Lady Snow..I would have what yer having..But I must confess I have never had Clam, oysters nor lobster. So William What have ye for me? OHHH I thought of another item to add to yer menu..A peg Leg. it would of course be for the childs menu and it would be...*drum roll* A corndog.. :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

(after sailing The Cabin Buoy back to its berth on the docks, Ciaran returns to the balanced beauty of the Tsunami Kate)

Aye, she be very level indeed, William.

Arr, the shrimp cocktail looks appetizing. I'll have a serving please and a nice glass of yer best pinot grigio, please.

Lady Snow, might I join ye?

Good evening to ye, Captain Siren (nods politely)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Glances up as another enters and finds herself seated before responding to CaptainCiaran. As he nods to her so to does she to he. "It has been long since I have seen you last Captn. I hope all is well with you and yours?"

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Aye, Captain Siren, I be well and trust that ye are also. Any excitin adventures to report?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Just That i had a motorcycle accident. A car hit my hubby and I as we were test driving the two wheeler. Broke me femur and messed up the artery for which they had to harvest veins from my right leg to save the left. Fractured above me left knee and fractured me ankle in three places as well. Did not get me peg leg so that's good. Other than that..Im in fine spirits.

Unfortunately Sir William I could not find Ten brawny pirates willing to carry me is such a chaise. Nor a 7 foot Nigerian to guard me..But Phil did give me a monkey..And all in all me crutches worked just fine in getting me here. I hate them..but Im here.

I greatly appreciate your concern..But all will be well. Besides..I would feel awkward being carried..Never been carried afore either. Gee that is a lot of nevers. I need to get out more.. :lol:

Aye, she be very level indeed, William.

Arr, the shrimp cocktail looks appetizing. I'll have a serving please and a nice glass of yer best pinot grigio, please.

Lady Snow, might I join ye?

Good evening to ye, Captain Siren (nods politely)

aye, cap'n ciaran - i always find your company most pleasant! i think i'll join you in the pinot grigio. you always have such fine tastes! ;)

sir william - pray tell - what be on the dessert menu this fine eve? :lol:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

(joins Lady Snow at her table)

Captain Siren, I am saddened to hear of yer accident. How be yer husband?

If'n me back were in better shape, I should be happy to assist ye, but alas..... Does the monkey help look after the crutches?

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Lady Snow, how was the Celtic Faire?

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

i couldn't get down there, without wheels at the moment. in a way, it's a good thing cause the heat and humidity would have wreaked havoc with my asthma. i have seen pix taken that weekend though. the biggest thing that bothered me about missing it (besides missing my friends that i haven't sen in a while) was the i missed doug's last performance with the rakish rogues. 6-1/2 weks til faire - i intend being there the whole opening weekend! think you could make it up for pyrate's weekend? :lol:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Nay, this summer job I be doing with little sprogs at a nature camp be takin' most all of me time. Then come September I be makin plans to visit friends in Canada.

Heat and humidity -- yuck. I've lived in NC all me life and have yet to get used to 'em. We swelter and wilt from June -- September.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Hubby walked away with a few scratches. Some stitches on two fingers and the very tip of his elbow was broken. I was the worst. I was in ICU for a week and a half getting blood transfusions and trying to stabalize my blood pressure.

As for the monkey..*shhh! He steals things*