Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure they would be happy to oblige...Though you may wish to give the lot of them a good scrubbing down first. Unlike what your mother may have told you...I encourage playing with one's food. :D

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

:: swaggers in through th' doors and hears::

"Though you may wish to give the lot of them a good scrubbing down first."

:: stops sort at that remark, gingerly pinches shirtsleeve and raises it to face::

*sniff, sniff* I'ain't tha' bad... been workin' upon the T'gallants o' the main mast inna sun... I ain't tha' sweaty...

:: lets go of shirt, swaggers over to the bar::

William, give us a cool refreshin' drink... No tha's a wee drink... Tha' one's not so wee, but I need one tha's Friggin' Huge...

Thankee...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Godz preserve him...and his little dog, too!!

**Standing away from the table I reach into the confines of my pockets to retrieve a worthy bestowing upon our musical friend**

You do us honor, sir. Now, you all will excuse me...for I see the "catch of the day" has just landed and I must not tarry in order to gather the best of what that barky has to offer. **Predatory smile** A pleasure, as always, dearest William. **A nod to Dorian**Good day to you, sir...

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Aye,

Tha'll do William.. Tha'll do... :D

Aye, M.Wench... I would nay burden yer pocket wi' th' payment o' this grande drink... mayhaps a Drambuie later....

A dance! Oh... I suppose I's up fer a jig...

Aye, goode day to ye as well, Mum... Beggin' yer pardon, I's gonna be o'er here fer a wee bit...

:: shallow bow::

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Please remember to tip the fiddler.

(Ciaran opens the door to the Tsunami after hearing fiddle music coming from within. Sees the old fiddler)

Good gods! Hector! Hector McBarley from Halifax, Nova Scotia! It's been ages since I last heard his fine music.

(Ciaran nods to the fiddler and throws three Crowns into his tip cup)

What festive drinks, William! I'll have a Tsunami, please. (slides Crown to William)

So, why all the celebratin' on a Thursday?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

::takes a break from dancing with Merc Wench::

*Whew* I think we be celebratin' 'cos tamarry be Friday....

Welcome ta th' weekend...

Now, where was I?, Ah yes... 'nuther jig? 'r should I try ta finish me friggin' uge drink?

Hrmmm wot ta do, wot ta do.... :huh:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

**Stepping back on deck praising the talents of jack tars, underbreath**

Capitaine Ciaran, bon jour!! William! A round for the house, if you please...I am feeling rather generous this fine afternoon. **Surveys the room for Dorian**Damn the luck...William! When Master Lasseter next arrives, please set him up for I owe him a drink. I do thank you kindly.

:: comes back from usin' th' head::

Hrmm... thot I heard m' name spoke.... ears must be goin' from alla th' cannon fire...

A'right I's made room fer ta finish me drink...

Wot be on deck fer the evening meal William?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"Ah, thanks fer the kind hospitality, I don't see why I haven't shown up sooner." *Sits back enjoying his meal as he watches the dancing* "Now, would yea like me ta pay fer me visit today William?"

**Hearing the familiar voice**

Dorian, my fine gent...Do pull up a seat and keep a girl company.

**Notice of Galley hand**

You there...be a good lad and relay to the Galley that an order of Spiney Lobster, Key West Shrimp, a side of Portabello in sherry and a loaf of dark Rye bread for two is in desire. Also, a bottle of Cognac and whatever it is that Mister Lasseter is in want of...

Aye,

M'Lassey...

I would be honoured ta keep a lass such as yerself comp'ny...

::raises eyebrows at the food ordered::

Hrmmmm... Wot'll I 'ave ta compliment such a dish?

Th' usual... a pint o' Dram...

Now, wot's about with ye this day?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Not overmuch, I dare say...Dodging the 93 degree Temps and being very much the lay-about. I do hope the meal is to your liking...A nice mid-afternoon snack, as it were.

Dodgin' th' high temps, ye say?

Bein' a layabout?

Why, th' breeze makes th' temp seem fine...

An' workin' up a sweat makes ye feel alive...

Fer me leastways...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Only the best fare for good company, my dear. And a stroll is a wonderful idea...Yes, I believe that will do nicely. Though I must forewarn you...I am one of the ones that your mother warned you of.

Tis goode ta know I be thot of as goode comp'ny...

Likewise, likewise.... :huh:

Forwarn me about bein' warned???

Tha' may ring true....

may ring true fer me as well... but I digress...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

I wish I be able to drink Coco, saddly I be alergic :huh:

:huh: oh you poor soul. such a terrrible allergy as chocolate! i feel for you! i'll fill our tankard with your second choice and i'll have the same as ciaran.

I am much to the apreciation, m'lady. I'll be hav'n the Port then. :huh:

Life is only for the one that is not afraid to die.

Tis goode ta know I be thot of as goode comp'ny...

Likewise, likewise.... :huh:

Forwarn me about bein' warned???

Tha' may ring true....

may ring true fer me as well... but I digress...

Well then, sir...I have always had a taste for the spirited ones.

**Predatory smile** Just how spirited are you? **Refills empty glass**

*Daggaz finishes his drink :huh: and grabs a large trunk and heaves it to a shoulder. :huh: And walks over to Sir William.*

Yelling over the music and dancing,

:huh: "I wanted to pay me tab as I'm shippe'n out for the weekend. Eres me gold. Now I've gotta go finish packi'n the trunks on The Esmerelda."

*He turns to leave and sees Merc.Wench. :huh: He then heaves down the heavy trunk and throws out an arm saying,*

"Well, a Cap'n would be ashamed to leave without a single jig with a fine las and good song!" :huh:

Life is only for the one that is not afraid to die.

Well then, sir...I have always had a taste for the spirited ones.

**Predatory smile** Just how spirited are you? **Refills empty glass**

Hrmmm....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif