Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*pushing an oversized trunk through the doors* hmmm . . . that bellini looks pretty tasty . . . sigh . . . *continues to push heavy trunk towards newly aquired room*

Guests here do not push their own luggage.

(snaps fingers and three large dockworkers appear)

This lass needs assistance, so be quick about it!

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

**Watching Mercenary struggle with a rather large steamer trunk, I notice a Galley hand loitering around.**

You there!! Hoist something!! **Pointing from the lad to the trunk. As he scrabbles to lend aid, I call after him...***

Never stand about with your hands in your pockets on deck...It is a lubberly quality that shows lack of pride in your duties!! Carry on handsomely now...Hop to!!

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Ahh - newbies!!! C'mon in! I'm taking up residence, but that's just cause I'm here so much it only makes sense, but the Kate is the best place to kick back, relax, have a drink, and . . . admire the scenery *watches dock workers haul her luggage around* Silent, what are you drinking - I'm buying!

Tempest, William, Come join us in a drink! On me , , ,

*knocks on door* "This be me first time here, I hear it's a hell'of a place!" "Wont be staying, just wondering if I could stop by fer a bite and a mug of rum, then I be on my way?"

A bite? Or a bite to eat?

You have to be specific around here. The women are vivacious.

Here, have some waffles and a pint.

waffles.jpg

Guinness%20pint%20glass.JPG

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

**Moving to Mercenary's table**

Thank you for your kind invitation, my dear. **With a nod of aknowledgment to Silent**

Welcome to you, sir. A pleasure it is to make your aquaint and do take William's advice to heart...Our bark and bite are quite interchangable, there is no lesser of the two evils.

**Feral smile**

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

**Eyeing the green concoction**

William...Is that a shad swimming in midst that glass?!

**Eyeing Diego's drink**

A Hurrican, I presume...

B)B)

Either is a storm at sea...And I am rather partial to a stirring of the waters. B) Still waters may run deep...but can be rather boring to contend with. May I have a Tsunami, William? It does look tempting...and temptation is one of my favorite subjects. :D

Bless you, William!! I do believe some shanty strains will do nicely. It's a pity Crimson is not about for the lad has a way with a tune on said instrument...

**Attention disrupted by the sailors rowing into port on liberty**

Looks as though dinner has just arrived...fresh off the boat, as it were.