Tsunami Kate

William Brand

I avn't seen Sir William all day.

Maybe we'll be throwin' 'im a welcomin' party, (back to work at the 'Kate).

:ph34r:

We can only make so many PB&J sandwiches.

Whilest at the docks this mornin' a man-o-war jus' rolled in with a band lookin' fer a place ta play. Odd that you were lookin' fer some minstrels MercWench. I figured I needed a sammich and the guys needed to play.

Minstral%20Band.jpg

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yummm . ..  yeah! *snuggles up after eating yummy food and falls asleep*

I might as well be running an inn for all the sleeping around here.

Oh wait. It is an inn.

Inns and outs! inns yer in and outs yer not! (so I wrote this note to me friend put it on the Guinness spigot, after me tankard accidently got filled)

Sir William lord and proprieter. Thar is a certain interest in yer need to find a free time to come and play and ifin ye bring a carts full of grub and the likes down to the tavern ye wont believe this but that newbie quick study that came aboard a couple days ago? Sompthin Swan Song errgghh? (scratches me head) Well it's ergh her birthday it is and seems thars a bit of a celebration kickin up. Any ways a greedy boat of appetizers would surely be well recieved! And Grammercy

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(Wheeling into the Tsunami, Ciaran hears one of his favourite drinks -- hot chocolate!)

I'll have mine topped with Kahlua and whipped cream please, William.

(nods to MW and Dorian)

G'day mates!

So, William, I hear rumour that ye're openin' a bed and breakfast here. Any truth to it?

You know, it's interesting. I've mentioned that the Kate has rooms available on at least two other occasions and no one has ever asked to rent them out for slumber or pleasu...um...parties. They might be the cleanest, well kept and unused rooms here at port.

The only room being used is the Captain's quarters, just so I'll have a place to sleep. That leaves the Fo'c'sle, and the first and second mate's cabins unused.

The cook sleeps in a room just off the larder.

The lower holds are half empty and a bit drafty, due to the Kate's damages, but you could hold a hell of a party in there if you don't mind ducking the lamps.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

**Walking on deck, notices William's being present and accounted for.**

Dearest William!! It is a grand thing to lay eyes upon you after my hiatus! A bottle of cognac and two glasses, if you please. Do tell, how is your little bloke coming along, my dear?

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Cognac, eh?

Well for that we go down to the holds.

acc1.jpg

The little one is fine. He had his vaccinations today and all the needles that that implies, but he slept immediately after and has been doing well all day. He continues to grow like a weed and he laughs, which I understand isn't terribly common for one so small.

Since I'm working at home now, I get to see him all day. He sits in a little chair at my desk and makes cooing sounds while I do my graphic design.

Here's to the little pirates.

My compliments to you and my gratitude as well for procuring such a fine cognac to grace my senses. I am so pleased that all is well with the wee tad!! Here's to little picaroons!! :(

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Settin' in Da's chair I see...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I wish I be able to drink Coco, saddly I be alergic :ph34r:

:ph34r: oh you poor soul. such a terrrible allergy as chocolate! i feel for you! i'll fill our tankard with your second choice and i'll have the same as ciaran.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

My, my...William he is a striking young gent and looks to be growing by leaps and bounds! A true prince among men, says I! Another bottle of cognac, if you please and another toast to you and yours! Slainte!!

first - lemme say - AWWWWWWW!! Liam is such a darling little boy!

Second off - I need a home, so iffen you got a vacant room, and the price is right, I'd be interested in a let. Mercenaries are always looking for a room in every port and I promise I won't bring my work in with me!

For now, I could use some alcohol of the strongest variety. The floor sink at work decided to back up and throw sewage all of the floor. And because of stupid corperate rules, we couldn't close.

I need a home, so iffen you got a vacant room, and the price is right, I'd be interested in a let. Mercenaries are always looking for a room in every port and I promise I won't bring my work in with me!

Well I'd have to clean out the guest room...oh wait.

You mean aboard the Kate.

Sure. But remember, she leans a bit to larboard, so don't haul in any furniture with wheels unless you want it all at one end of the room. You are responsible for turning down your own covers and no one gets up early around here so don't expect a wake up call. Breakfast comes with board, but brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and supper are additional. You get use of the tub with permission and only caged pets indoors, unless youo own a cat. They staves off the rats.

Now...do you want a room in the fo'c'sle or something aft?

where ever the quietes room t'is!

That would be the 2nd Mate's cabin. It enjoys the starboard view which faces the sea at present. It has little in the way of space, but it makes up for this in privacy and practicality. It is furthest, second only to the Captain's cabin, from the din.

As for Breakfast...

A German breakfast, complete with sausage, bread, jams, butter. etc.

frueh0.jpg

Or Asparagus Omelette

101617.jpg

I also have coffee cake.

coffee_cake.jpg

Good morning to you, dear William. I believe that asparagus omelette will do quite nicely...And a Bellini, if you would be so kind.

Thank you, William. Bellini's are a wonderful choice to compliment any morning egg dish. **With a cunning glint of eye** And you well know how refined a palett I have.**Predatory smile**

Nice smile...

pred·a·tor (prd-tr, -tôr)

n.

1. An organism that lives by preying on other organisms.

2. One that victimizes, plunders, or destroys, especially for one's own gain.

If that second definition doesn't say "Pyrate", then I don't know Pyracy.

Nice smile...

pred·a·tor   (prd-tr, -tôr)

n.

1. An organism that lives by preying on other organisms.

2. One that victimizes, plunders, or destroys, especially for one's own gain.

If that second definition doesn't say "Pyrate", then I don't know Pyracy.

Why thank you, sailor. B)

Predatory (1589):

1) a: of, relating to, or practising plunder, pillage, or rapine

b: showing a disposition to injure or exploit others for one's own gain

2) living by predation

In other words...PYRATE!!! B)B)

(So careful i enters, so as to not wake any sleepovers I opens the two doors of the Kate and hears a few imported words) Arrrghhhh! Good mornin friends is what yer jibberishin about have somethin ta do with Belgian waffles and apple sauce with cinnemon and a few three minute eggs? If so then let it be so! Good mornin Sir Williams! Nice rocking horse mate! And wench ye need not worry about bein on time fer work taday, tis Thursday and no one cares on Thursdays.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.