Tsunami Kate

William Brand

I really can't go see a doctor, no insurance. Yes, I know, that's not good. I think it's stress that's doing this. Stressing while I sleep in my subconscious and wake up with the most horrible back aches.

i second your statement there. i, too, have no insurance. doctor's cost have so much and so do tests and perscriptions. it's mostly home - patch-up remedies and hope they do the job. some day the pain in my back and such will stop, i hope. until then i just have to suffer, but i'n finslly getting around and i made it through the first weekend of our faire and phil ended up in almost worse shape than me! it can only get better from here! :D

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

william, i could eat a pound of that bacon - nice and crisp - seasoned with salt, garlic and sage. fried onions are really good too., now what to put them on? hmmmmmmmm.

fry up some potatoes and stuff? that with the fried onions and some peppers, maybe some tomatoes. what say ye, william?

would you have some 16 month, vanilla-clove mead handy to go with it? :D

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

mmmmm - bacon - I feel my arteries clogging at the mere thought! yum! :rolleyes:

Anyway, just time for a quick drink. And how are all of ye doing? I'm going crazy right now, I've got grad coming up this weekend, one of my best friends is leaving the area soon, Celtic Fling to get ready for, surgery coming up after that, then hoping I'm recouperated enough to attend faire, (and go back to work). Busy summer, but not alot of fun . . . sigh, oh well!

This rounds on me, so whatever ye all be drinking. . . :huh:

I'm telling ya, Christine... find some horse liniment and a lucky rogue to apply it, and you'll be good as new... nothing wrong with a little Excedrin and a hot bath, either... hope ya feel better!

Nice pistol, there, Will... have ye decided on what to carve on it yet? She be a beaut!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

(sends everyone out but Christine)

Come, lass. I've run a bath in the bronze tub and I've put out the kettle for some alchemy and tea. I'll have the ship's surgeon brought over from the Hammerhead and we'll get to work on this fever. Aye.

0404%20Herbs-b.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

I smell boiled seaweed! Or not... :(

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Sir William Matey! I am feelin like a goodly plate of green chille verde on a few tortillas with eggs and pappas. Of course a Guinness to give me tongue a chance to taste yer delectable offerings. Wasn't last nights party a fine example of a ship coming together to serve a greater cause? I expect Mercenary will be hungover this morn as well. She might like a plate of chili verde as well ya know (but just in case she's got unaccustomed tongue fer hot ye best have some sours cream fer her on the side)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(Ciaran strolls in and nods hello to his pyrate friends. Notices Jack asleep under a Jolly Roger and Christine looking more statuesque than normal)

Christine, me love. Be most careful that yer back problem is not somethin else like pneumonia (ie chills, fever, and back ache all around chest, too). It be one thing to have hurt yer back, but another that it be an infection or such. Not at all tryin' to alarm ye, just interested in yer health and well bein'. Take good care, love!

(greets William)

Arr, me good Sir, could ye whip up a batch of beignets and coffee...like they do down at Cafe DuMonde in N'awlins?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*stumbles in from the surpirse party still going strong over in the main room of the pub*

Lordy, William! I could murder some of yer cooking - even if it be left overs!

And something strong to drink. I've had a rough weekend. Emotional roller coster . . . sigh.

cheers mates ;) *drinks up*

Well, I'm going back to the party . . . let the partying distract me!!!! See ye all 'round!!

Sir William, It were a wondrously entertainin party o'er thar fer Mercenary Wench since last Thursday I hopes ye have the needs to cook agin. All drynke and no food makes Johnny a runnin boy! Owsabouts a steak and eggs and hash browns as well? Medium rare and over medium grammercy

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Good day sir.

I'm in the mood for a plate of fish tacos, and a tall Corona.

19.gif

Any chance in an early lunch?

;)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

steak-eggs.jpg

There you go, mate. And might I recommend a cup of hot chocolate laced with Irish Cream?

Sir William I saw the picture heard the intercom say the hot truck was here and went out and gots me a nicely looks alike to yer effort I must a been dreamin about food in me sleep! But nay not hows abouts a cup a irish cream laced with a little hot chocolate!

steak-eggs.jpg

There you go, mate.  And might I recommend a cup of hot chocolate laced with Irish Cream?

So I swing the doors opens I does and walks in (hmmmmmmm?) no ones home I'll jes let the barrel spring a good Guinness leak here inta me tankard and think back on yesterdays wondrous breakfast! I could eat two of them. Drynks about the whole ale down and leaving I tosses a coin on the bar... Nope I think.. So then I backs up refills me tankard pick up the coin and leaves a silver dabloon fer me ole son.

(fairly colse to a bellow) I pushes the swinging doors opens and yells "Sir William thar be agoodly shortage of eats since monday gone around here! Wheres all ah the matey's? I didn't hear of any ships leavin port?" I be damned I says to meself

and the days go by..... and the days go by..... No one bein in earshots.....

I cuddle ups to the Guinness spigot and leans me head back and lets it flow!

four five six seven eight "eeehhhheeeemmmmms" I hear! (i whispers to meself Shyt) I brought in a nice gold dabloon fer ye! I seems to have misplaced me tankard on the day past? (lookin around i be scratchin me head) I look innocent and tout a large and growing lower lip. Then it dawns on me it's is damn parrot o'er thar! Hahaha :huh: I laughs rights outs louds I does.....

Well...

...the cook just got back from vacation and is only in the mood to make shrimp dishes.

garlicshrimp.jpg

Garlic Shrimp!

So I whips a U Turn in the street upon seein me friend hangin the open shingle and nearly runs back fer some (to quote Mercenary Wench) Murderin food! Arrghhh! Sir William shrimps be a goodly chioce! I uh (looks down) lost me tankard me thinks I lefts it well down near the lagoon. Would ye have a clean pint fer me ta fill with the regular?