Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There be a nickname fer thet kind o' breakfast where I come from, good sir Diego, an' fer th' life o' me, me can't think o' it..hmmm..steak an' eggs, good eatin too..now wot was thet they called it..?? (Almost had th' name too... it sucks when I can't remember somethin' so blatantly obvious...)

Yeh C R S

In old age I know the first thing to go is the eyes and then the second thing is the ears but..... I just can't remember the other thing?????????

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

There be a nickname fer thet kind o' breakfast where I come from, good sir Diego, an' fer th' life o' me, me can't think o' it..hmmm..steak an' eggs, good eatin too..now wot was thet they called it..?? (Almost had th' name too... it sucks when I can't remember somethin' so blatantly obvious...)

I think the answer is BIG breakfast. <_<

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I have died, I have gone to heaven, I am eating my way to 'ell! Sir William I will be back fer the special, I'm going o'er to soak in the hot tub. BuT! Might I be of a bother fer a small flask o rum n vanilla bean to ease me pain?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I have died, I have gone to heaven, I am eating my way to 'ell! Sir William I will be back fer the special, I'm going o'er to soak in the hot tub. BuT! Might I be of a bother fer a small flask o rum n vanilla bean to ease me pain?

Of course. Here, take it with you.

26.JPG

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Sir William my lord! I be back fer the daily special and no more drynke fer me today I be done! I dunno what I was giv'n o're in the church there but whheeeww it were a blur it were! 'ave ye seen mercenary wench today? Now I'm worrieds about 'er I am.

Thank ye sir, but no... they make my head hot... OH! You meant... nevermind... ;)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Thanks fer takin' such good care of us, Will... yer a good one...

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

*bursts in door, dramatic fashion like!*

Ello boys!!!! ;) I have returned!!!! Sucks, ye seemed to miss me . . . aww ;)

Just getting a bit of a breather here . . . finals yesterday and today . . . then school is D-O-N-E!! Let's here a hearty "AVAST" for that one, eh?

Anyway, just here for a quick bite and snort before I have to take my AP Lit exam . . .

wish me luck and feed me quick!!! :rolleyes:;)

Ooooo... the firecracker salmon sounds like its bursting with flavor... I'll have that! :)

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

I'll take one o' those specials please mate,.......an' throw in a slice o' birthday cake fer an' older pyrate sah!.......(places coinage upon the table)........will ye join me fer a dram o' the old 'Glen' ....(holds up glass t' toast the bar an' the kate!).......hussah fer pyracy!!.....may we sail into profit....always.. ;);)

Cap'n o' the JADES RISC'S @ anchorage at the port o' Cardiff, Wales, Uk.

Piratesig1.jpg