Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm . . . brisket. The fancy grub they had at the do was all very swank but I've been craving some of yer cooking, William! :huh:

Sadly, no . . . no Alphaville's Forever Young :huh:

No...Forever...Young...

Wow. A sign of the Apocolypse.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

I agree, Will... that just isn't right... :huh:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I be so glad ye had a wonderful prom night, Mercenary!

William, a round of Mimosas to celebrate Mercenary's prom and graduation!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

A ha! Mimosas! What a great day to start the day! Be sure to use Veuve Clicquot and fresh squeezed Florida OJ... nothing but the best, 'round here!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

(shouts heard from outside)........'' NO!!....I've told ye before.....I don't knows any bloody 'obbits!........An' the only baggins's i know are under me eyes's....now bugger orf!!''

''tsk!.....(looks up at sign.....opens door....steps in)......So this is were ye all bugger orf t'..........wow, nice place!.........Mr Wake, I applaud ye!.....

(Pulls out a chair.....sits.....stands up again.......moves over one place settin'......sits....looks around fer a menu)......... :(

:(:(

Cap'n o' the JADES RISC'S @ anchorage at the port o' Cardiff, Wales, Uk.

Piratesig1.jpg

sits....looks around fer a menu)....

(noticing that Captain Badger be a bit of a virgin customer in the Tsunami, Ciaran says:)

Greetin's Captain. No menu be needed here. Jes ask fer what yer hankerin' fer and William will create it. He be the most extraordinary chef in this port. Fer now, I'd be happy to buy ye a drink in celebration of yer visit to the Tsunami Kate. What'll ye have?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

'Thank 'e sah....I'll be taken an ale ifin ye please.....an' there's naught 'virgin' 'bout my customage........just naught really into eatin' on an empty stomach....hurrr hurrrr... :(

So let me get this straight in me grey matter.......ye just thinks up the grub......an' it 'magik likes' appears in front o' ye?.......hmmmm ...lets give this a go then......er...

One 'Hunters chicken' and seasonal veg.........an' Chocolate sponge cake......wi' 'pink' custard...liken the stuff ye used t' get in school whens we were kids.....

Now thats a meal... :( :) :( ....oh an' a dram o' penderyn whiskey fer the cold.

aye :(

Piratesig1.jpg

Sorry Capt. Badger yer ale list is endless but Sir william has had a very bad day at market and well he wishes to inform ye that ifin ye take a sheephearders pie he would be glad ta throws in a nother pint of yer choice! Sir Willaim A guinness ifin ye wilst?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

'Thank 'e sah....I'll be taken an ale ifin ye please.....an' there's naught 'virgin' 'bout my customage........just naught really into eatin' on an empty stomach....hurrr hurrrr... :(

So let me get this straight in me grey matter.......ye just thinks up the grub......an' it 'magik likes' appears in front o' ye?.......hmmmm ...lets give this a go then......er...

One 'Hunters chicken' and seasonal veg.........an' Chocolate sponge cake......wi' 'pink' custard...liken the stuff ye used t' get in school whens we were kids.....

Now thats a meal... :( :) :( ....oh an' a dram o' penderyn whiskey fer the cold.

aye :(

Fewer and fewer people order the special anymore...

Let's see, Hunter's chicken.

55438RP.jpg

Vegetables.

cooked_vegetables_small.jpg

Chocolate Sponge Cake.

chocolatespongecake.jpg

Pink Custard...well...I have Bavarian Creme. Will that do?

custard.jpg

...and a dram of whiskey give or take a dram.

whiskey.jpg

Plus a guiness for Diego.

guiness.jpg

Aaaaahhh... Scotch whisky. That'll keep ya warm on a misty Highland eve... well, that, and a fiery Highland lass... :(

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Arrrr.....alas, these ARE meals fit fer a king.....but, naught whats I ordered....

The Hunters looks liken a pastie t' me......normally comes in a bowl...covered in garlic an' tomato seasoned sauce......

The veg ye supplied be a salad, when it were new potatos, steamed carrots 'n' peas that I after......

the dessert be passable.....

The WHISKEY!!.......ye calls THAT,.....a whiskey?we uses 'infamous gross' the cleans the bilge!......bells be the same monkey!......d' ye naught have a good malt, liken a Glenfidich or s'thing?.......arrr, ye scotts, likes t' keep yer head clear o' the old alky-hol, 'case there's a fight......hurrr hurrrr.......

Arrr....Mr Wake, ye be a fine man, an' most excellent chef....an', I will be eatin' yer fine fair.....(throws pouch on the table).......but please, give the bottle t' the needy.....they might needs s'thing t' wash wi'h.....

.(ooc...all said in jest peeps). :) :ph34r:

Piratesig1.jpg

'Lo all! Oww - a new customer!! Welcome Captain Badger! Ye can temporarily hold my reserved seat at the bar . . . I'll have a bottle of the strongest hooch ye've got William, to go, if ye can. Need to get out of port, fast as I can! :ph34r:

I'll be a bit scarce round here for a few days, lots of work to get done so I can actually graduate. Wish me luck! And keep me seat warm! :lol:

*grabs a bottle, tosses the boys a wink, then breezes out the door* :lol:

I swings opens the door and smells a fine delectables a fire in the back! Huzzah Sir William, Good Morrow and well met this day in May! Be it a chow mein which draws me to yer door this day? I does love me a nasty plate of chow mein i does. Might ye be offerin a shot o that Scotch I saw on yer banner? Tis the isles best breakfast o champions is it not? Matthew Cloag & Son eh? Maybe two be me need?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Great googly moogly, Will!! I'll be havin' some o' that, sir!!!

*tosses coins on the bar, grabs a fork in anticipation*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Thanks, Will!! Don't worry about the dirty, er, "rinsed" plates... I feel like I'm getting a little something extra that way!

:ph34r::lol:

By the by... how's the wee lad, mate?

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Thanks, Will!! Don't worry about the dirty, er, "rinsed" plates... I feel like I'm getting a little something extra that way!

:ph34r::lol:

By the by... how's the wee lad, mate?

He is doing well, thanks. He is a good little chap. He almost never cries and he sleeps in long shifts, which is a blessing to new parents. Aye.

He is unaturally cute for a newborn, but I'm not complaining. At least people don't have to lie when they talk about how cute he is.