Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirenSong

*pulls up a chair to watch them frolick...supposedly looking for keys. Personally I think they just like to play in the mud! LOL*

Go get em Christine...Eh William...Try looking to the left..I think you missed that spot..*Takes a bite of her burger and rolls her eyes in appreciation.*

BTW if the dirt in the kitchen tates this divine keep em coming!

Guest SirenSong

Nay! Ne'er! Im a new breed o' pirate..A clean one! Ill just sit here and watch and supervise. Ohh does that make me a Captain???? <_<

Guest SirenSong
<_<:o:lol::o:o:P<_< Aye I do feel abit dizzy..Thar be a lot of long words in that thar sentence. Christine Luv my aim is messing up...Have you been on Pan E lately?

You have been busy my lord! The "undersea earthquake shake" mayhaps "it'll rock you". The Beach Burger and son of a beach burger (fer the small appitites) hmmmmmmmm I forgot the garlic! Grammercy!

Son of a Beach Burger.

You, sir, just won all the drinks you can down in a year.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Guest SirenSong

Perhaps Josette could try to seduce one of the captors luring him close enough to the cage so that William take him in a headlock and leave Josette free to take the ring of keys. Then once the keys have been purloined ye may render the poor bloke unconscious and free yerselves?

And for free drinks..Ill take a free burger for a year with this classic...A Sand Wich...LOL

Hmmmm....have the innocent, virginal Josette kill someone..... That indeed could prove to be interesting!

Say "innocent" and "virginal" just once more...

*smiles innocently and then whispers.....* Innocent.....and....virginal.....

christinebarbossagy7.jpg