Pirate T shirts

Captain Barbosa

I have posted a design I thought some of you may like. The white shirts are transfers and the Black shirts are screen printed. We take orders for the screenprinted ones and ship the white on demand. Figured I'd post one since it is our business. Take a look and let us know what you think.

www.creepy-ts.com/PIRATEWEAR.html

If the link doesn't work email me off list. The hooks will be coming soon.

iron_hook_banner.jpg

Nice. Did you do the artwork yourself, or if not, where did you acquire the design?

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Y thank ye, did it myself. I have several others I plan on posting once I have completed the Hooks from the previos post. The transfer T's are pretty much the same as you can get from places like Cafepress only ours are bigger. The screen printed ones are in fact much nicer of course if for no other reason that they are on black T's. But I offer both because some people don't want to wait the 30 days to see if enough people will order to reach the minimum. I woun't actuall start the 30 days period until an order is placed. :ph34r:

iron_hook_banner.jpg

Ooooh...VERY cool indeed! Now, do ye make these at all in hoodies? I've always been looking for a piratey-type design on a hoodie.

Yes, but they are a little more expensive. I can post the pricing for the Hoodies if you like. Still no orders yet so its up in the air if it will ever go to print. Bad timing this time of year.

iron_hook_banner.jpg

Yeah, sure, please. I'm curious to see how much they are for the hoodies. It be not that easy to find good piratey-type designs on hoodies lately. Even Hot Topic didn't really have much, except for Jack Sparrow or Wil Turner stuff. No Barbossa, what a rip off! :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Yeah, poor taste HA! I'll post them but please please remember, when you order, and this is atated on the web page, :huh: I will start the 30 day period. If there aren't at least a total of 30 pcs ordered shirt, hoodies etc. I'll have to refund the payments. It's not cost effective for us to burn so many screens for any smaller of a print run.

iron_hook_banner.jpg