Cold Steel Pirate Hooks

Captain Barbosa

I was thinking you were talking about the company Cold Steel selling hooks now. I would probably be interested in a hook though, probably better if it was chrome plated.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I was thinking you were talking about the company Cold Steel selling hooks now.

Whew! Thank goodness someone else thought the same thing I was ! ! I was just thinking it was about time I picked up a new knife... Barbosa, you should post some pics when you have a hook ready. That sounds intriguing!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Won't be much longer, the holidays are slowing us down a bit. Witch were you most interested in, distressed or plated? There will be several finishes and sleeve types. I'll post more info on the site about them soon, kind of wanted to wait until I can post photos along with the descriptions.

iron_hook_banner.jpg

I am interested in a Hook that "Wont Rust" in an exetremely Humid enviroment.., perhaps a Brass.,

and a side note.,Are you going to form them or cast them?

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Brass could be heated and worked into a nice piece., Cast was a question I was curious on just because at 5.00 an ounce (50.00 bones for a 10 oz bar) the material cost is still reasonable for silver...,for the finished product Just think on it for a moment., a Silver Hook., now theres a piece of treasure for a chest !

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

No reason ta hack off any parts, we put a ring in the cup for ya ta hold on to.  Got a page up just as an intro, we'll have a couple up before too long.  Simple model first with others ta follow.

url is  The Iron Hook

Well what ifin ya need a real one? Me ships cook only has one hand and has a real hook. But is always looking for a nice fancy one.

14.jpg

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

That will depend on which version and what if any design work (your mark or colors) is done to the sleeve. Pricing won't be any different than that of most swords, real swords not wall decorations, these are real slightly blunted so as not to tear any vital parts should ya get an ich, rat tail hooks)

I do have a photo up now showing the ring inside of the cup .

The Iron Hook

:unsure:

iron_hook_banner.jpg

Brass could be heated and worked into a nice piece., Cast was a question I was curious on just because at 5.00 an ounce (50.00 bones for a 10 oz bar) the material cost is still reasonable for silver...,for the finished product Just think on it for a moment., a Silver Hook., now theres a piece of treasure for a chest !

Perhaps once we have our inital line posted we may take on special such as that. That would be a beauty. The nickle plated version should look nice though.

We will also have a different style of hook modeled after the one used in the most recent Peter Pan.

iron_hook_banner.jpg