This might be useful to some

moricktowain

The following might be of some use to someone who might be interested.

My parents are trying to sell their timeshare in Williamsburg(They're selling the Deed to the timeshare.), and they asked me if I knew of anywhere that I could tell people about it. The timeshare is in Williamsburg during the month of August. It's a two unit timeshare (upstairs and downstairs) every other year, or it can be split so you have the upstairs one year and the downstairs the other.

What I thought might be pertenant to this board is that the owner of the timeshare property can swap his/her week for another week(Which means it could be swapped for a week when the Blackbeard festival was going on for example). The owner can also swap their week in Williamsburg for a week anywhere else that timeshare company has properties at. Now, I looked and alas, they do not have any properties in New Orleans or Key West, BUT the timeshare owner will also have access to timeshare swapping service and THEY have something like 6 or 7 propteries in Key West, for example.

The current asking price for their timeshare is $17,000. Reasonable offers will be considered.

If anyone would like more information, I will be happy to provide further information.

Morick Towain

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas