What is the deal?

I went to Burger King to buy myslef one of those Spongebob watches that they are selling for $1.99 (I am a HUGE fan of Spongebob Squarepants!)

Ok, the first two I went to were sold out, then I was able to try 7 more, and all sold out! So now I am really obsessed with getting one (you ALWAYS want what you can't have!

I went on ebay and they are selling for about $20 apiece! What is the deal?

The sound of the Mermaid's song shall calm the raging sea.

breakthrouth.jpg

My daughter went psycho over the Incredibles stuff at McDonalds. Luckily she has not seen the Sponge Bob stuff at BK yet. I'll have to scope the BK's out here and see if I can find one for you.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I have to say, I never "got" Spongebob... I couldn't take more than five minutes of it without wanting to scream. The 3D adventure at Canada's Wonderland is pretty cool, though, if you're not already sick to death of the Spongebobapolooza they have going on.

I once went to ten Tim Hortons stores looking for a strawberry tart. They gave me free ones when I finally found a store that wasn't sold out because I'd spent twice as much on gas as the tarts were worth.

If you're ever in the neighbourhood, get a tart from Timmie's and go to the Spongebob ride at Wonderland.

--pippy

"this is the way the world ends: not with a bang, but a whimper." - elliot

i suppose i should think of something more piratey...

If you're ever in the neighbourhood, get a tart from Timmie's and go to the Spongebob ride at Wonderland

Aye matey, Timmy Hortons and Canada's Wonderland ROCK!!

But ye gotta get a tart WITH CHOCOLATE!! :huh:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>