I wish to find me a crew in Missouri?

Mary Sue Phonix

I am right now in the process of making a web site that. Will give info on as many ren fests as possible in my home state (MO), and I also wanted to add a page onto the web site once it finished, for a club..a pirate club. I want it to be open to anybody like me that lives in or near the the state of Missouri that enjoys the heck out of going to Ren Fests. So that IF some goes to a ren fest they can meet up with some that hopefully they have already had the chance to chat with. lol needless to say I might not be able to make it to all of the ren fairs we have going on. But I thought it would be nice to get to know some people that go to them. I am hoping that if the club goes well enough, we can do a POTC Interactive showing...next year sometime. Anyway if ye live in Missouri or close abouts...or knows anyone that does. Please tell em about my idea...I will shortly put up the link to the web site once I have gotten it all edited out...and put up on the web.

Also if an ye all have any advise I would most gladly take some thank ye again

-Mary Sue