Pirate Popularity

Capt Grey

Creepy!

I'll add to the spirit of this post. Jesse Ventura was at the WSU campus last weekend giving a talk. Because after all he is noted scholar and influential political figure....HA!

Anyway he came in a Jack Sparrowesque look. Bandanna, jewelry, eye liner, and a nasty little twin goatee... Also very creepy... :lol:

The Duchess

Har! That's great! :lol:

They looks like three o' me cousins Goop Addams, Gripe Addams and Nanook Frump (on me mothers side, ye know) They set about robbin' the farms and gold fields o' Antarctica. Geography was not their best subject. They did manage to hijack a load o snow tires, but by the time they got a buyer, they melted. :lol:

Never give up--Never surrender!

Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

Live while yer alive--an' when yore dead be done with it!

lol thats great!

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Holy manholes, it moves, Batman! *fears for her life*

Yep, the pirate popularity is gone a bit crazy, but I can't say I'm not angry about it! More pirate stuff to plunder, and yes, there are those "pirate impersonators" who think they're hot stuff!

Also just got into pirates with release of PotC last year, but I've gone quite fare with this "obsession." It's turned into a way of life.

Cheers to piracy! :rolleyes: