Anyone heard o the Jolly Rogers?

Mary Sue Phonix

I saw a very cool group at the Kansas City Ren Fest this (and honestly cn not wait to see them again.) The Jolly Rogers, a very fun group that sings songs(old pub chanities..lol sory if that spelled wrong by the way), does adult comedy, and flirts with the we woman folk..all that the same time. ;)

I am not exactly for sure just where they are out of, but I believe it is close to me (In Missouri) I emailed these fine lads already and told them what a fine job I thought they did and that I enjoyed the shows they put on very much. (lol I am also..making kind of a poster I guess you coul say of all of them transformed into anime characters lol hopefully this will turn out well.)

lol please don't tell but, I will admit I thought Cliff the one with the long brown hair..was particuarly dashing and attractive. ;) me first pirate http://community.webshots.com/photo/506171...rTAHhIGHZWcrush lol apart from Jack. Anyway I was just wonderin if anyone else had heard of these fellows

I really wants to get the new CD they have out X Marks the spot. lol I actully volunteer with a radio station in Columbia,MO (89.5 KOPN Columbia) and I have a friend that has a show there and I sort asked her if she would like to contact these guys and see if they might be interestested in promting their new CD with the radio station. which means anything from playing samples of the songs on the air to actully having them come and talk on the show about the CD which I would really to actully happen honestly.

lol I feel very cool now, like I made the jump from volunteer to promoter for the radio station.