My son kidnapped by Jack Sparrow!

JoshuaRed

I was there just this past Saturday. I was quite amused by the fact that I saw at least three different Jack Sparrows running around the faire this weekend, when I hadn't been able to find any at all when I went on Pirate Weekend earlier in the year. I can't be certain, but I think at least one of the Sparrows was working for PARF, because I saw him carrying a flag at the head of the queen's procession from Bosworth Field on the way to the finale in song.

I was at the PA faire on Sunday too! I wish I could describe what I look like to find out if you saw me but I was so cold that I was wrapped up in a black cloak when I wasn't hanging around the pirate ship visiting my favorite pirate.

The Jack Sparrow that kidnapped your son is the one that works at the faire.

Jack Sparrow used a rope made of his own back hair to slingshot himself around the sun and travel through time.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

:D oh i hate being on the west coast! i want to go.....

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Both the MD & PA faires have there high points.

The MD faire has fantastic shopping and lots of it. There is an unbelievable selection of food. Most of the shops are pricey, but the food, drink, and admission is cheaper than PA. Mac Machines are easy to find. The road is gravel and the bathrooms are porta pots. A person could leave the MD faire in serious finacial trouble...because you will find things you want to buy. There is a playground for the kiddies.

The PA faire is more focused on shows and interaction with the crowd. You can expect to be chatted with or flirted with by the cast and love every minute of it. There is a whole pirate section (I left my heart on the Lady Krim *sniff*). The faire is at a winery so there is wine tasting. The roads are paved and the bathrooms are clean. The Mac Machines are all outside of "the shire" which I think is inconvient.

Hope this helps

I was there on Saturday, and Jack was up on the stage during the Ultimate Joust. There were definately three Jacks running around on Saturday. The one with the fair, another was dressed all in black, and another that my son got his picture taken with.

For any who went on Saturday and saw the little pirate with part of his face as a skeleton, that was my son! I will have to post a pic soon.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

I do like the coat.

"This" Jack better be keepin' a close eye on tha fine bit o' threads, else it'll end up in Nigel's collection o' booty!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

:(during the faire season, before halloween days and spooky knights, captain jack sparrow is/was judge wray. according tothe queen, he was still judge wray, just incognito in the spirit of the occasion. :(

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire