POTC game of life

Iron Bess

Starting on October 16, the Pirates of the Caribbean Board game of *Life* will be available out at the Disney theme Parks for $50.

It is based entirely on the theme park attration.

Yo Ho!! :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

OMG lets hope they put it available online too!! :)

Ahhh....

Sorry lad :ph34r: my understanding is that it is strictly sold ONLY at the Parks.

Disneyland and Disney World.

:ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

do you know if its a specific "land" that you can get it from (me has a season pass and was thinkin of going)

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

do you know if its a specific "land" that you can get it from (me has a season pass and was thinkin of going)

Well... most likely you can get it at the DownTown Disney store or at the Pirates ride store if you intend to go into the Park.

Perhaps even the Emporium on Main Street.

Not until October 16th! :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

thats me mates birthday and i think they want to go thats why i asked that way i can sneak away buy one and claim i've had it the whole time

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

thats me mates birthday and i think they want to go thats why i asked that way i can sneak away buy one and claim i've had it the whole time

Well, happy plundering!!! :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

aye thanks for the tip *marks oct. 16 on calander*

But why is the rum gone?

About Dec 12th. Were goin to the Winter Bascball meeting ( I make animal mascots) ... this year it is in Aniheim...... So guess who's going on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride a bunch times.........

Don't know about paying $50 for a game tho..................

Saw the game today at the Magic Kingdom's PotC ride. It's very nicely done in a tin box. It has a lot of drool value to be sure.

It was so new the cast member didn't even know it was there until we asked about it.

Good to know it's only available at the parks. Will have to make sure to pick one up now on the next trip. Love those resident annual passes.

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Arrrgh, I be havin no luck. I was just at Epcot and Animal Kingdom, but alas I did not know of the game as I was at sea when this thread was started. <_<

I'm sure the pirates of Ebay will be awash soon with such plundered at a pirate's price.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

You can buy the game online HERE:

Laughing Place

I knew about the game through their newsletter, it is very good, tells just about anything about Disney, the parks, games and movies etc.

I'm waiting anxiously for news about POTC2 .

I suggest to all Disney lovers to get their newsletter, i've read lots of stuff about movies, and even Disney getting sued, just anything that has to do with Disney shows up.

When POTC starts getting in the news i'm convinced it will be in their nesletters too.

Oh, and they have a pretty good Disney store, which is where you also get the game :)

hero.jpg

I guess paying 50% more is fine if you live in Alaska or Hawaii but I think the $50 tag at the parks is all I'm going to spend for a game of Life. Wow! $75 + shipping - now there's some pirates!

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

tis true tis true! however finding at the park makes it all the more challenging.

But why is the rum gone?

Yes, you guys are so right :)

I just wanted to say it again because i know there are people like me who live in a country where there is no Disneyland.

It's so extremely expensive to make a trip to Disney, for anyone in Europe (except those with good income and those in France) and Australia etc, it's cheaper to buy it online then to go the parks to get it :)

So, this may not be for everyone but not everyone can go to the parks.

hero.jpg

So true, so true! I recall a time when I lived in a state far away from The Mouse and now I'm in its backyard. A much better place to be... even with those darn hurricanes...

-- The Captain...

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Holy Billy Bones!! Thats almost as much as gettin Dread Pirate from some sites!! At least that game has the big treasure chest and all the kewl pieces. I be sure this one has some kewl stuff in it but not for that much $. :lol:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>