To all ye pirates out there

Tell me, if'n ye please, be ye the dominant ones in your relationships with the opposite sex? I imagine the likes of a pirate would be....

Or, perhaps ye fancy t'be? Tell me then!

For the male pirates, be honest here, I don't believe ye'all are women's libbers!!

Thanks!

The sound of the Mermaid's song shall calm the raging sea.

breakthrouth.jpg

Well i be female and in the last relationship i was in the role of dominance would shift from day to day.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

:huh:

Why yes I am (or was).

I am currently separated with plans to divorce the useless dog.

B) good luck to ye missy

but seriously i know what thats like and i do hope that it all turns out alright

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

I am not talking about him being P**** whipped into shape. I am talking about a person who is all take and no give and never takes responsibility for anything thus forcing me to be the boss or the responsible one - SAVVY??? It has nothing to do with bossing him around. It has to do with - as I said - Him being USELESS as far as being a partner, a father and a human being.

Plunder Bunny Jackie Sparrow Bloody Charity ButterCupChuckleButt Kidd

Uh, what are you talking about? I wasn't even talking about you. This is my own point. Cuz my aunt and some friends my mom knows all do that to their husbands. I got that attitude from my mom, which explains why my dad was a jerk, cheated on her, walked all over her and then left. I say good riddance then! If we decide to be compromising and they walk all over us then who needs them!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

:huh:

Fer the most part the issue doesn't come up... we rule our household (and our pirate crew for that matter) with equality. But on certain matters, I puts me foot down... then again, on certain matters, she puts her foot down as well... I be Irish... she's German... so we butt heads once in a while, but it's pretty much 50/50

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

my woman be an agreeable sort, so we generally get along fine, but when she *does*speak up, things usually go her way.

Mmm, It's in the movies, I hear plenty of stories about it.

but i've never actually MET a woman whos partner is/was horrid to her, or a guy who is/was horrid to his partner. I'm not suggesting it doesn't happen, merely that it seems rare.

Equal share of power/influence/whatever. We are opposites in EVERY fashion. He's a Colonel (a real one, not the fried chicken making kind.) in the USMC. He's grounded, lives a VERY grown up responsible life. Unlike me, he does't play, he IS a warrior

Me? Well...I'm full on fae. Make my living as an artist/tattooist/bagpiper. I'm a bohemian, an anomoly to his very existance. I imagine, I create...I light fires under his grounded feet.

And it works. I respect him to his very core. He appreciates me for the creature I am.

Love and romance are grand... but in the end, ya gotta throw your lot in with yer best mate...whomever that may be.

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.