Stupid Questions

Patrick Hand

Thanks for web sit KW. Is there anyway a time might be set up where you and some of the crew down there might meet-up at one of the cams down there, to show off to some of us left behind? It's always interesting to put faces to names.

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!

Thanks for web sit KW. Is there anyway a time might be set up where you and some of the crew down there might meet-up at one of the cams down there, to show off to some of us left behind? It's always interesting to put faces to names.

We will all be at the Hogsbreath Saloon on Wednesday Dec. 1st from 6 to 8 PM EST. There will be all sorts of music and singing and drinking (of course). The canpt'n & Diaosa will not be present as they have duty on the Schooner Wolf for a time that night (tough duty, eh?)

Animal

;)

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Belay your chatter Master Animal. Tis not duty we asked for but only accepted to be good sports with the locals. Little do they know where we're headin' once aboard ship. Anyone need any cigars? :)

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• 2 weeks later...

I saw some pirates this evening including a wench talking on a cell phone. I was not aware in the age of piracy they had cell phones...

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.