Keyboard fit for a Pirate

El Pirata

that would make life so much eaisier

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

That's great! They forgot the 'I' key, though. That would make conversations possible. For example:

-RRRRRR!!! :D

-r? :D

-RRRRRR!!! :D

- :D I, RRRRRR! :D

-OR-

- :D r?

- :D I!!!

* :D:DB)B)B) *

- B) irr...

Coastie B)

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

COASTIE04! Where ye been, Mate?

I've been participating in Ops Aground here at the lovely *hack, cough, gargle, hit self over head with a 2X4* Coast Guard Academy. Essentially, academics are draggin' me down. I'm up to my ears in maritime lore and history this semester. I'm writing a paper on the voyage of the Lady Washington and Columbia Rediviva. I'm also writing one about the history of port development as it relates to defence, specifically the port of Boston. Last, but not least, I'm writing a paper on John Ericsson's (the guy who designed the USS Monitor, a revolutionary ship of the day) impact on the Civil War. Therefore, I've been bogged down in research, and whatever other time that the Coast Guard's not been appropriating for one waste of time or another...er, I mean one valuable training opportunity or another, I've been doing one or more of the following:

1) Drinking away my sorrows at the Harp and the Hound in Mystic

2) Rock climbing to get away from the madness

3) Hanging out with Beloved Wench

4) Wishing I, or others, were dead

5) Prefering that it were others

6) Singing sea shanties

It's great when I'm able to combine these all in an afternoon in a brilliant example of cadet efficiency. For example, find out I'm probably going to get restricted for something I that, according to the regulations, I should not be restricted for, wishing certain people at this fine institution *hack, cough, spit on ground, etc.* were dead, going rock climbing with Beloved Wench to work my frustrations out, wishing I were dead after the workout, going down the street to the Harp and the Hound and have a few pints to ease the pain, and eventually joining the shantyman in singing sea shanties. And that's when I have the luxury of enough time to do that. Plus, with so many posts each day, it's hard to keep up when I can only check the pub once every few days. Hopefully it'll be better after Christmas, but then again, I might have to wait until graduation in May.

Coastie :ph34r:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

thad be so helpful

aye but at the same time you'd be having trouble with your insults

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

• 2 weeks later...