Falcon's Revenge

King's Pyrate

Morning Shipmates

Please excuse my intrusion but I am so excited and wanted to share with other lovers of sea stories. Today I received the proof copy of the 2nd edition of Falcon's Revenge. The cover is so beautiful and the interior text and layout looks just great. To celebrate I am having a drawing to send the winner the signed first copy. The details are on my web site.

http://www.josephlosteen.com

Good Luck :)

Joe

:lol: so much stuff!

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Joe - congrats on your beautiful 2nd edition. I just finished reading my signed copy of your 1st edition and all I can say is: when is that second book coming out? Because I'll want a signed copy of that one, too!

Keep up the good work, mate.  To Nathan Beauchamp! :ph34r:

Thank You Red Bess.

I should get the first shipment next week. I'll sign them and send a batch to Tall Ships Books the following week.

They are taking preorders now.

Glad you enjoyed Nathan Beauchamp's adventure.

Fair Winds

Joe

Congrats on the 2nd edition of your book. Im sure it is a fine one indeed, actually I am excited about the oportunity to win a signed first edition of what Im sure will be a must for every pirate, however I am unable to navigate your cyber sea succesfully. could you point an x to the spot the treasure of winning your book might be.

Texas Terror the Flat Land Pyrate -- guitarist abord the land Yacht "Lady Gale"

Ahoy Joe!...Dunno much on ye're distribution, but down the line, maybe we'll sell a bunch for ye off the ship...Lotsa folks askin' where they kin get it, I'm referrin' 'em to your site, and ??

Royalist

The books are going to be sold through the normal online distribution such as Barnes & Noble and Amazon.....For specialty shops like Tall Ships Books I usually have them sent to me from the printer. I sign them then send them on to the shop. I can do that for the Royalist as well. Royalist being a nonprofit organization would get the same discount as any book store....That would give The Royalist Foundation a percentage of each book for her maintenance and preservation. Just let me know when you are set up and want to start handling them. Just email me (joe@josephlosteen.com) and I will give you the particulars of shipping and discount. In the meantime Tall Ships Books is taking orders.

Fair Winds

Joe

Congrats on the 2nd edition of your book. Im sure it is a fine one indeed, actually I am excited about the oportunity to win a signed first edition of what Im sure will be a must for every pirate, however I am unable to navigate your cyber sea succesfully. could you point an x to the spot the treasure of winning your book might be.

Just send an email to joe@josephlosteen.com with "Falcon Contest" in the subject bar. Be sure to include the address of where you would like the book sent should you win.

To review the overview of the book Falcon's Revenge, overview

Good luck to you

Joe

• 1 month later...
Got me first copy 'o Joe's book in the mail today...Pretty good stuff, eh?.....For those of you with close contact to my ship, I'm going to order some volumes soon, available aboard......

B) Great job, Joe!!! :blink:

Thank Ye kindly, sir. My wife( who reviews and corrects my happy finger mistakes, most of the time ) says she thinks she likes "Pursuit of Honor" much better than Falcon's Revenge. Must be that Topsail Ketch in the later chapters...lol

Thanks again Captain for all your help! It is much appreciated.

Happy Sailing

Joe

PS: Being a true son of the South, I does my heart good to see the Confederate Battle Flag flying from her mast. :D

My wife( who reviews and corrects my happy finger mistakes, most of the time )...

:blink:

Is that what they call it nowadays? I be needin' me a proofreader too.

And I be sendin' ye an e-mail mate! I been lookin' fer some good readin' material plus I kin sez I knows the writer. Ye be livin' me dream.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.